RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,945.96

₽2,703.09

Экономия: ₽757.12 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

a great liver cleanser

Отзыв оставлен 4948822642136760033 Nov 10, 2013

I've taken this product for a few years now (doctor recommended to use it in the spring only) and liver tests got better.

seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3213560 Mar 06, 2011

I'm using this for my disabled son so we're still watching the results, however, his reflux cleared up straight away and bowel movements improved within a few weeks.Sleep has improved also. Theres oodles of very interesting research papers on their website. Beware it may enhance absorbtion of any other supplements you take, in our case thyroid meds(or vitamins etc) so stay on the ball.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 5236482061499471157 Jun 06, 2015

I notice benefits in digestion. Bought this because of liver cancer. I'll continue taking it as long as possible.

NAFLD and Parasites

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764404 Nov 04, 2008

When I first tried Liv52 at full dose because of my NAFLD, I got cramping pains in my upper intestine, so reduced to half dose for 2 months. During that time I discovered intestinal parasites, which I believe were reacting to the increased flow of bile (a result of Liv52), and causing the cramping. After doing a parasite cleanse for 2 months, I can now take Liv52 at full dose without cramping. I don't know if it is helping my liver, but I do believe the parasites were unhappy with it. In 2 months I do another test to determine the state of my NAFLD, and then I'll know more.

LandZen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2938314 Jan 12, 2008

Best all around cirrhosis & hepatitus defense and maintenence.Don't like the capsules, seem small and half filled most of the time.Bring back the tablets!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

now i have the sweet sleepings

Отзыв оставлен 4725394335733619142 Nov 06, 2013

i think it improve my sleeping quality.

views from malaysia

Отзыв оставлен 5735255864235214390 Oct 15, 2014

no unpleasant odour. relatively small and easy to take. i'm glad it's all natural!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2241107 Apr 13, 2010

i notice i sleep better, but since i don't drink, i don't know to what extent it works. I've taken it for 1 week and a half. Herbal consultant at Himalaya USA suggested I take 2 caps per day for the first month, then lower it to 1 cap per day.

Take with supplements

Отзыв оставлен Honest-Reviews Nov 17, 2009

I have quite an extensive supplement regime with protein drinks. A liver care product is essential for this mixture of herbs read the label it says it all this product is perhaps the best natural liver support product in the world believe me I know I have tried many.

Excellent Liver Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1509979 Aug 26, 2008

My Wife has liver problems. This has been helping her maintain her liver enzyme balance.

Позиции 1-10 из 24