Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears, ChildBright, Strawberry & White Grape Flavors, (60 AM - 60 PM) 120 Gummy Bears (Discontinued Item)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

AM/PM childbright

Posted by Reviewer1446492 on Apr 14, 2010

My grandson is taking these along with other yummy bear products and we have seen a calming effect in him.

They love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1151162 on Oct 02, 2009

My Kids love the taste of these so no problems getting them to take it. No amazing improvement in memory yet but figure I will give it a few months.

Always love Yummi Bear products

Posted by Reviewer1121365 on Nov 11, 2011

The reason for only 4 stars is that I didn't like the taste of these. My son doesn't seem to mind at all but I did. We have not taken them long enough to know for sure if they are helping with concentration problems yet but I hope we'll see improvements by 4-6 weeks.

Toddler doesn't like taste

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on Apr 27, 2010

The one time I did get my toddler to eat these I noticed she did seem calmer, however, now she only sucks the sugar off and spits it out. I tried one and they are a bit sour tasting. I-Herb doesn't refund opened products so I'm going to have to figure out a way to get her to take these. Thinking about cutting them up into jell-o and/or whipped cream.