RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽434.30

₽612.33

Экономия: ₽178.02 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Hydrogen Peroxide Perfection!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1372126 May 25, 2015

Having suffered from severe gingivitis for some years now, I was very pleased by the exquisite healing power I noticed from this product. I experienced significantly less swelling in my gums, as well as a lessened tendency for my gums to bleed during the rest of my oral hygiene routine. To me, the taste of the hygiene peroxide was miniscule, nearly undetectable. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from gingivitis or any other gum related issues.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Pure Ingredients, Clean Mouth

Отзыв оставлен namesanonymous Nov 25, 2014

I chose this because it had the fewest ingredients and reviews said it worked. I will never go back to regular mouthwashes again! Two capfuls of this wash leaves your mouth very happy, stink free, and teeth seem to stay white! You won't feel "minty fresh" after using this but you will notice the difference in your breath. As for taste the wash really doesn't have one. It's very easy on the mouth. Definitely give this wash a shot.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1641291 Oct 10, 2014

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Pretty Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2242883 Feb 22, 2014

I like this stuff but wish the mint flavor were a bit less subtle. Will keep using though.

Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2131314 Feb 19, 2014

It works fine for a mouthwash but I would like a more definitive ingredent list with the percentages.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

a good cleanse for the mouth

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1225616 Jan 05, 2014

This is a strong mouthwash, but it does the job. It contains peroxide as well as white thyme and some menthols. If you really don't like a strong mouthwash, you might not tolerate this really well. I suppose you could dilute it with distilled water. I have been impressed with it's effectiveness.

Stops bad breath fast

Отзыв оставлен marley May 30, 2013

It really helps to kill bad breath and stop bleeding gums.I just don't like the taste of it.

HPM - a stand-by

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2283039 Apr 12, 2013

My husband and I have used this product for many years. It helps keep our teeth bright and it kills germs, naturally.

Hydro-Mouth

Отзыв оставлен 5401909235009623604 Jul 25, 2012

Great price! Great mouth rinse!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1938788 Jun 06, 2012

This with the tea tree toothpaste and floss treated my gum problem. It helps the breath too. Very mild and soothing. I think as long as I stick to this I don't need to see a dentist that often!

Позиции 1-10 из 29