RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,442.59

₽1,697.39

Экономия: ₽254.80 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

A gentle detox

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355855 Mar 12, 2011

After a few days of using this, I had quite a few pimples. Always a good sign when using a detox product. I used this after a round of liver support to then move into the lymph system. Very gentle.

Essiac Tonic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788134 Jul 25, 2013

I have large B-cell NHL and I researched many products. I am undergoing chemo, R-chop for 6 sessions. I have no spleen and this product cleanses both blood and liver and activates whole body detox. I feel it is a positive move I can make at a time when poisons of chemo need to be working. The taste isn't great but I plan to continue with it ongoing.

Essiac Tonic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1362501 May 01, 2011

A five in my books. I live in Canada, and can't find the tonic anywhere's here. Its easy to use, has a longer shelf life. and is more affordable. Mary Ann Olson Canada

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Can barely get it to my mouth to swallow

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2139862 Feb 10, 2013

Though I believe it has me getting flushed out, I nearly want to vomit each time I take this. Next time I am definitely going to do the capsules. If you can't handle even slightly bad tasting things, stay away from the tincture!!

Good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Mar 09, 2011

I have used other brands of essiac, which have been good, but the expense is offputting. This is a small bottle - portable, which is good, with a good pipette - it's held up quite well so far, rattling around in my handbag. It has a pretty mild taste, in water. As with many supplements, it's hard to gauge its effects yet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I haven't started using this yet

Отзыв оставлен 5571618241864658514 Aug 19, 2013

I cannot tell you yet.

Great product.

Отзыв оставлен 4973542907118561313 Aug 06, 2016

This has really helped with my digestion. Very easy to use

Позиции 1-7 из 7