Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Herbs Etc., Essiac Tonic, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

$21.23
$24.98
руб 1469.07
Savings of: $3.75 (15% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A gentle detox

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355855 Mar 12, 2011

After a few days of using this, I had quite a few pimples. Always a good sign when using a detox product. I used this after a round of liver support to then move into the lymph system. Very gentle.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Mar 09, 2011

I have used other brands of essiac, which have been good, but the expense is offputting. This is a small bottle - portable, which is good, with a good pipette - it's held up quite well so far, rattling around in my handbag. It has a pretty mild taste, in water. As with many supplements, it's hard to gauge its effects yet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Essiac Tonic

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788134 Jul 25, 2013

I have large B-cell NHL and I researched many products. I am undergoing chemo, R-chop for 6 sessions. I have no spleen and this product cleanses both blood and liver and activates whole body detox. I feel it is a positive move I can make at a time when poisons of chemo need to be working. The taste isn't great but I plan to continue with it ongoing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I haven't started using this yet

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5571618241864658514 Aug 19, 2013

I cannot tell you yet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Essiac Tonic

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1362501 May 01, 2011

A five in my books. I live in Canada, and can't find the tonic anywhere's here. Its easy to use, has a longer shelf life. and is more affordable. Mary Ann Olson Canada

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »