RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Darker than Expected

Отзыв оставлен 5023703662025932333 Feb 14, 2013

I will say this product didn't have the chemical smell that traditional at home dyes have. My eyes did tear up once, but it was otherwise tolerable. Also, my hair didn't fall out in clumps like it does with dyes full of chemicals. Before I used this, my hair was a medium brown. I just wanted my hair to be the same color. After dying, my hair is now almost black. Ugh. My hair was previously dyed, but it was done months ago so I dyed all of my hair for the full 40 minutes. Probably should've just left it on for 10 minutes.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Herbatint

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2766728 Aug 04, 2010

I find this product to be satisfactory. Nothing to brag about. I find that this henna type hair color leaves a weird deposit on your hair after using it several times. It does have some chemicals however, I don't believe it is as harsh as most products used to tint hair.

Herbatint haircolor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2450095 Aug 31, 2009

Good haircolor product especially if you know the right color to buy. The first time, I used chesnut, my hair came out almost black.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3290269 Mar 11, 2008

Good but the quantity is not enough if you have long hair. You will need 2 bottles.

Позиции 1-4 из 4