RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Herbatint Permanent Herbal Haircolor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1348388 May 13, 2010

No strong smell. Easy to use!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Beautiful Color, easy to use

Отзыв оставлен 4900513450511994964 Sep 02, 2015

After 20 years of using commercial hair color - and liking the results, I became aware of cruelty free and harmful chemical free options. I did a fair amount of online research and finally decided to try Herbatint. I have very short hair, so I like that you can mix only a small batch and save the rest for another use. I can get between 2 to 3 colorings from one package. The color results are beaufitul. I chose the henna red, which is very true to the color results I've seen from using real henna - without the complicated, time consuming process. I have a fair amount of gray and the coverage is great. The color lasts about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks which is no differnt than the commercial brand I had been using. My only negative (and it's not bad) is that my hair is a bit drier feeling with this product and the conditioner which comes with it isn't really all that great. After washing my hair, I use a different conditioner and leave it in (no rinsing) and that works out well. I wish I had made the switch to this brand years ago!

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-2 из 2