RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Herb Pharm, Thyroid Calming, System Restoration, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

₽624.29
₽780.37
Экономия: ₽156.07 (скидка 20%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 18 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Great for Hyperthyroid

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2394808 Mar 23, 2010

I have had thyroid problems my whole life and it went undiagnosed until recently (I'm 27). I actually had a fairly sizable lump on my neck (goiter) and this has helped calm my heart rate and shrink the goiter. I am begining to have more energy and feel better in general. Great stuff!

Works Great!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620632 May 23, 2010

For me, 1/2 stopper of Bugleweed Motherwort works as well as 5 mg methimazole. Great alternative to prescription med.

Пожаловаться

Calming effect of heart rate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2401433 Dec 07, 2009

This too calms down Tachycardia and symtoms associated with hyperactive thyroid.

Calms irritability

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2625615 Apr 27, 2013

I buy this for my husband, who has had an overactive thyroid for about 5 years now. He also takes carbimazole (we are in New Zealand), and although the meds do work to reduce his TSH, he remains a very 'on edge, irritable and angry person, which is the opposite of how he was when I married him. This product seems to calm him and I can tell if he stops taking it. I will continue to get this for him, it is the only thing that seems to really make a difference to his personality (which has changed so that I hardly recognise him), even though he needs the prescription meds get his TSH to normal levels.

Thyroid Calming Compound

Отзыв оставлен 4923692912540158125 Sep 23, 2013

I have had hyperthyroidism (Graves disease) for over a year and since taking Bugleweed ie: Thyroid Calming Compound all my symptoms have gone away. My weight has stabilized, my hands don't shake and my heart palpitations have eased off considerably. I would highly recommend this product.

Позиции 1-5 из 17