RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽753.93

₽942.41

Экономия: ₽188.48 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Removes excess fluid!

Отзыв оставлен 4915408194290932743 Mar 26, 2016

Took this product on a very hot day. I had been trying to relieve fluid retention caused by kidney problems. Did not realise how effective this product would be! About two hours after taking it, I suddenly felt all excess fluid drain from my body, it was like instantly losing weight! But I think the fluid went out of the body as perspiration (hot day). and I then became dehydrated and had to drink a lot of water to replenish fluids! So, it DEFINITELY works. I have a friend who takes fluid tablets. I would much rather take this Herb Pharm Celery tincture. It has a pleasant taste, it's organic, all natural, no side-effects and you feel good after taking it. Happy to recommend.

Good Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1430941 Feb 12, 2015

Always appreciate the quality of Herb Pharm, no irradiation or fumigation, and organic. This one is no different. It tastes fresh, clean, and potent. Use it as part of a high blood pressure protocol.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2552070 Mar 14, 2014

Great price, great product.

Celery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2054010 Nov 28, 2011

I use it with other supplements to reduce my blood pressure. It seems to work.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent for uric acid and gout conditions

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1251902 Mar 24, 2011

Used this together with cherry extract and found it amazing for eazing the pain of gout. Excellent product and so easy to use.

great for water retention

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929900 Aug 17, 2010

both this and Dandelion from the same brand work as good natural diuretics. Delivery was fast from iherb.

Deep Sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1550557 May 29, 2010

I always wake up middle of night because my hand not feel well, after I started using Herb Pham celery, it's help me sleep well through the nite, tks iherb.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2093235 Jan 06, 2010

The quality of the product is excellent, the product was shipped fast and everything was so pristine. The price was the best price and great shipping fees. Without a doubt, iHerb.com is in my Favorites!

I like it a lot

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1423928 Apr 18, 2009

It's good for lowering uric acid level. This brand is better than the Nature's Answer brand. The Nature's Answer brand is dark and pulpy and tastes like prunes, but the Herb Pharm brand is light and clear and tastes like celery.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Celery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2836939 Dec 07, 2008

The Celery tincture in combination with the Devil's Claw Tincture has been proven very effective for my gout condition. It actually has worked better than the medication that has been prescribed by my physician.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным