RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽749.16

₽936.45

Экономия: ₽187.29 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Cardiac improver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2701653 Jan 31, 2013

I could not walk from the kitchen to the bedrooms without my heart beating like I had been running miles. Had to sit down halfway. Also when going to bed had to sit on edge of bed until heart would slow down, otherwise getting right into bed could hear my heart beating in my ears. This 10 drops of this and I can walk and walk and sleep without hearing the heart beat in my ears. Best stuff ever.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product, as to be expected from this wonderful company

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2376375 May 09, 2010

Helpful with stress headache. Given the extract form, I was able to adjust the amount to fit my personal sensitivities.

Great and Pure.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2113305 Jan 01, 2012

Love this it's helps me to keep my blod pressure under control. Though my daughter is allergic to the alcholo in it and causes her chest to hurt.I boil the tincture in water for 10 minutes then add my herbs. I hope to find a glycerin tincture soon, or even the fresh plant.

Provided relief fast

Отзыв оставлен fleurdechamp May 11, 2016

Have been using it in some emergency moments on a cat with cardiomyopathy, and it seemed to provide almost immediate relief, when nothing else would. However, am keeping it only for occasional use now, due to its alcohol content (but am more than happy to have found this version at all).

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3120512 Mar 21, 2012

iHerb deliverd my product very fast. I am using this in a facial serum and it is working well

Позиции 1-5 из 5