Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Heel BHI, Spascupreel, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

руб 1111.02
Экономия: $5.96 (скидка 21%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 15 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Spascupreel Winning Combintation

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1193079 Oct 19, 2008

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

Excellent results

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1128885 Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1487592 Jun 11, 2009

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

Пожаловаться

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2873005 Oct 02, 2009

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

arthritis pain in dog

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2258353 Dec 26, 2010

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

Позиции 1-5 из 14