RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽621.93

₽838.05

Экономия: ₽216.13 (скидка 26%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Excellent results!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2107689 Nov 18, 2010

I am amazed that this homeopathic remedy can do what Imodium does, and does it so much better with no side effects! My IBS symptoms were awful and prescription drugs were little or no help and expensive. After taking Heel for one day (2 dissolved under the tongue - one at a time - about 20 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner) there was no more problem. I did this faithfully for three weeks, and the nasty symptoms did not return. Now I take one first thing in the morning and one at noontime and two before dinner and all is still well. I haven't felt this good in two years. No more diarrhea, gas, bloating and stomach cramps. The important thing, it seems, is to be faithful in taking the Heel at least 15 to 20 minutes before eating a meal or drinking a liquid and doing it every day. That way the symptoms won't get a chance to start. If you should miss taking at dose or two and you begin to get that dreaded feeling, you can stop it, or lower the impact by following the directions here on iHerb, “One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief.” I did this once and after 3 tablets about 10 minutes apart, the symptoms receded and were gone in an hour. Thank you iHerb, for these wonderful Heel products and your making them available to us at an affordable price!

Love it!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2064697 Oct 30, 2011

Very efactive.

really works.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2857158 Jun 27, 2008

I was having an IBS flare up due to stress and didn't want to continue taking immodium since finding out it can be addictive and is derived from opium. Also was having dizziness from it. The Heel BHI Diarrhea Homeopathic Medication worked great. I took two in the morning, afternoon and evening. Life saver.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3296176 Jul 06, 2009

works extremely well for diarrhea

My Mom's Savior

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1482590 Sep 14, 2008

Ordered these for my Mom online because our local store was out of stock. These are the only natural medicine that stops her problems in their tracks - she loves this stuff!! Thanks for carrying it, iHerb!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Knocks out simple upset quickly.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1734130 Nov 09, 2007

Except for a heavy duty virus attack, we have found that this product stops diarrhea in its tracks.

Virker fanastisk

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2020920 Apr 01, 2016

Har haft dierre i mange år. Mere eller mindre. Især efter at have taget noget kemo er det blevet værre. Fik dette hjem fra iherb i går - tod en pille i aftes - og allerede her til morgen var min mave meget fastere. Håber det holder.

Does the business

Отзыв оставлен 5281051562831784402 Oct 10, 2016

These work a treat but only as a mild cure. On one occasion I had to revert to Imodium because these were not strong enough. Great as a backup at a good price

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2739036 Oct 24, 2016

I'm not a fan of medicine so I tend not to take medicines when I don't need it. But this diarrhea medicine is truly effective. Definitely recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The only thing that stop my dad's diarrhoea!

Отзыв оставлен 5407917945385245687 Feb 06, 2016

My dad got a terrible chronic diarrhoea a few months ago, that lasted for months! He lost so much weight everyone was so worried. We tried different things and some would work for a while, but then it would come back. This is the only thing that worked.... now if he feels a slight discomfort, he immediately takes them and within minutes the discomfort goes away !

Позиции 1-10 из 15