RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 1,200 IU, 180 Softgels

₽313.23
₽668.63
Экономия: ₽355.40 (скидка 53%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 32 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 29

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

NOT VEGAN: comes from sheep's lanolin!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus Jan 25, 2010

Editing my review: just got off the phone with HO and they told me that this vitamin comes from sheep's wool! 2 free samples of this D sold me on this D: I ordered a bottle because it's an excellent vitamin D (my Dr. said I was very deficient) and it protects against colds & (swine) flu. It's best to take 1 pill x4/day. If taking too much of any D at once, it is too strong a diuretic. Best to split it up during the day, all day protection that way.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758800 Jun 20, 2009

I tried these as a free sample. The product is so good that my Dr. has me taking these instead of the RX, that she gave me. It is a perfect dose, workd great to assimilate calcium. It's the best free trial I ever made. I will use this forever, you should to.

D3 and bones

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1503463 Jul 22, 2009

Immediately I felt my bones losen up and beging to fall into place. I know its not in my head because I was in agony. It seems to help me with digestion as well.

Пожаловаться

Great value terrific product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1300695 Feb 14, 2010

A couple of these a day is good insurance for anybody. From what I've read, it seems 2400 a day is the basic maintenance dose.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791902 Mar 16, 2010

D3 help fight germs. I like this product and I like buy again.

Позиции 1-5 из 29