RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol ( Kaneka QH ), коэнзим Q10 без СОИ и ГМО, 200 мг, 150 капсул

₽7,536.04
₽18,523.28
Экономия: ₽10,987.24 (скидка 59%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 65 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

cheap and effective

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1999801 Apr 25, 2010

Co-Q10 (ubiquinol is the active best metabolised form) is a key component of Dr Sinatra's awesome foursome for improving heart metabolism. I have cardiomyopathy, and have taken 300mg/day of ubiquinol for 7 months now (also magnesium, and more recently L-carnitine fumerate and D Ribose) and the benefits have been substantial in terms of heart health and quality of life. (I did find that L carnitine gave me head aches so I stoped that) I have also noticed a number of other health issues have been resolved by the awesome foursome, prostate problems (now no problem peeing, full flow), skin blemishes gradually disapeared including age spots,skin softer and less dry, hair regrowth. And healthy origins price is the best.

Great Product

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2829216 Oct 04, 2008

This should be a supplement for everyone. My skin appears much healthier and very noticeably smooth after taking Ubiquinol. I was constantly using lotion for dry skin and hands. This is no longer needed with Ubiquinol. I can imagine this supplement would save a lot of money for people buying expensive cosmetic creams and lotions if they knew about its results!

Ubiquinol has helped me!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1759128 Mar 01, 2011

This product has reduced my restless leg syndrome dramatically, and has helped my husband's leg cramps. Having used it only a couple of months, we are satisfied with the results so far.

Great for M.E.

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Jodi-Hummingbird Jan 09, 2009

This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. This 200mg one is great value! I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

For Mom

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1236933 Feb 09, 2012

I buy this for my 93 year old mother. All I know is that with this along with several other excellent iHerb products and tweaking her diet, my mother is out of a nursing home and living on her own in her home again. Your service is always excellent. (I use this, too.)

Позиции 1-5 из 65