RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽7,777.49

₽19,116.74

Экономия: ₽11,339.26 (скидка 59%)

Написать Отзыв
  • Healthy Origins uses ubiquinol products manufactured exclusively by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA.

• Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
    Сортировать по

Lowers Cholesterol

Отзыв оставлен Niknak Dec 12, 2015

Great product, helps to keep my cholesterol down

Q10 for energy

Отзыв оставлен 5619461052993656923 Apr 15, 2015

I have had Fibromyalgia for 9 years. For much of that time I was taking the co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarinone) to aid energy. About 6 months ago I switched to Ubiquinol to try it out and indeed it was a significant improvement in energy. I would highly recommend giving Ubiquinol a real trial.

Awesome

Отзыв оставлен 4736385931790487758 Sep 05, 2014

Great value. Fast shipping. This product is helping my husband with his MS.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен 4820149837418789562 Aug 07, 2014

I have tried quite a few different brands of Ubiquinol tablets, but prefer these over other makes. The quality is excellent, and I do feel a difference for the better, taking them. The price and fast delivery through iherb, make this a winning combination.

GREAT FOR YOUR HEART

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1727022 Mar 13, 2014

It help me when I started doing exercises on a Treadmill and/or Elliptical machines. No more skip beats in my heart.

Good strength!

Отзыв оставлен 5027125459107956479 Oct 31, 2013

My parents (50s) had been taking 30mg Ubiquinone for years without feeling how it is benefiting them, just believing it's something good to maintain health. After reading many materials, we tried Ubiquinol which should be more powerful/efficient for their age, I also notice the amount they took was too low. The 1st bottle of Uniquinol we bought was of 100mg, which they don't feel any difference from the Ubiquinone, then we tried 200mg~~~~& my mom thinks she feels "something", that her body might be working better ......kinda hard to say how or what is better though =.= However after 2months, I can see that her facial skin is looking more healthy & younger & energetic. I think at the corrent strength, you can tell Coq10 is good for your body too! (they're taking 1 in am & pm, ie total 400mg/day actually)...............BYW, I myself take 100mg of Ubiquinone twice/day after knowing the nessecities to supplement Coq10 & I notice the same benefit to my face also!! ~^^~

CoQ-10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953361 Jun 07, 2013

This product is a winner. When I don't take it like I should, I feel drained. If you take "statins", you're being depleated of this necessary product your heart needs. Healthy Origins can be trusted to make this product.

maureen eddison

Отзыв оставлен 5354006187346873155 Dec 25, 2012

I have been taking this supplement for over 12 months and I am completely satisfied with it.

Fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2556208 Oct 09, 2012

I was previously using Cq10 400mg, switched to Ubiquinol and have noticed a dramatic increase in energy levels. This is a 2nd order as I noticed a big difference when I was not taking the product.

For fertility

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1471570 Jun 15, 2012

I have tried healthy origins ubiquinone 100mg and it stop my gum bleeding problem within days of taking it. I bought this so I can cut down the number of pills i need to take & help in better absorption. Hope it works better.

Позиции 1-10 из 66