RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Healthy Origins, Убихинон, 50 мг, 150 мягких капсул

₽2,016.38
₽5,048.80
Экономия: ₽3,032.42 (скидка 60%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 137 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (9)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 128

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Far more effective than regular CoQ10 !!!

17 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2507624 Jun 27, 2007

For a number of years I have taken Coenzyme Q10 30mg. I never noticed much effect. However, several weeks ago, I started to use Ubiquinol 50mg, and immediately, I felt a strong effect. At the beginning, the effect was particularly strong with my brain. After a short while, I noticed that I had more strength in my legs. Now, I feel very fine (clear mind, more stamina). Before I often felt tired (physically and mentally), but now I have the impression of being "my own self again". I do not feel "more excited" but just more alert and less stressed.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

High Potency A++

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3257717 Oct 07, 2007

This chemically reduced form of CoQ10 is incredibly potent. Much more potent than any other CoQ10 formula I have tried. Helps keep my blood pressure normal and is a powerful mental booster.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sportsmen should take : UBIQUINOL + L-CARNITINE

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3005874 Mar 28, 2008

If you take too much ubiquinol you may have L-carnitine deficiency. Then the production of energy in your cells decreases so that the muscles are exhausted and pains. You can get fatty liver that give you inflammation. I miss also ubiquinol with L-carnitine in one pill.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Amazing energy increase!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3196692 Jan 27, 2008

The ubiquinol form is much better absorbed. It gives me so much energy that I can't take it every day, or I don't sleep. Take it in the morning to keep going all day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Recommended

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3099724 Oct 11, 2007

My blood pressure has stabilized and I have more energy.I would recommend this to anyone wanting to strengthen their cardiovascular system.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 128

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »