Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (2)

Healthy origins ubiquinol 200mg

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1322743 Apr 26, 2009

This product is the best value ubiquinol around, and the quality is there too, it being produced by the Japanese company that holds the patent. iHerb's service is amazing- I receive my order from the other side of the world within a week of placing an order. Ernie , Australia

Product hog 36474

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2169636 Jun 23, 2009

Since my heart attack in 2004 I have been using straight CoQ 10, lately I have switched to UbiQuinol CoQ10, So far I have been satisfied with the product and feel energized and good. A lot of Doctors do not know that if you are taking a Satin drug like lipitor,the drug robs your own body of about 40% of your own CoQ 10 production, and if anything you need after a heart is damaged by the attack, you need all the more the energizing natural supplement CoQ 10.

mrs. doris stevens

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3314360 Jul 19, 2008

No one else seems to have ubiquinol at 200 mg. which is the amt. my husband has to take. Against my advice, he takes statins.

Recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1323051 Aug 10, 2010

ubiquinol is amazing - I noticed immediate differences. But I have chronic illness - a healthy person may not notice straight away. But I recommend ubiquinol for everyone and this brand is very good.

Richard Trout

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2449064 Feb 10, 2009

I read a newspaper article about ubiquinol, stating that it helped utilize medications into the cells where they were needed. I have been taking it for approximately three weeks and I do feel better and my wife tells me I am acting better. I have a doctors appointment next week and we'll see what he says.