Ваша корзина пуста

1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (30)

If You’re Going to Take Only One Nutrient... THIS IS IT!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Products-With-Reviews Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are actually two forms of CoQ10: Ubiquinone, the “old” style... and ubiquinol, the newer, “reduced” form. Using the old style of CoQ10 is a problem because people over 40 have a harder time absorbing it. Ubiquinol gives you up to 8 times higher absorption and keeps your blood levels higher over an extended period. And it’s high blood levels of CoQ10 make all the difference. You would need to take almost 10 times as much of the old style to get your blood level to the same point.

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2352646 Jul 07, 2012

Highly recommend as an energy enhancer that actually supports intracellular function and production of energy without artificial stimulation. In extreme exhaustion, adrenal stimulants i.e. "adaptogens" may further deplete energy, while ubiquinol helps build energy slowly in a natural way, without "whipping" the adrenals even more. Will definitely continue to use this product on a long term basis.

Tried Ubiquinol 100mg Softgels for 1st Time at 74 years

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1856997 Jul 21, 2011

I believe the changes in my health were rather slow and subtle due to starting Ubiqinol 100mg. But upon reflecting back I can see that I am now considerably less passive about doing things. I find myself now attacking projects where previously I had procrastinated. I feel younger and stronger, more vibrant.

Ubiquinol, 100mg, 150 Softgels to Western Australia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1726694 Nov 03, 2009

I odered one bottle and it came via Internatioal Post and was received without having to go through Australian Quarantine Service. Product received in excellent order and very happy with the results after taking them for 1 week. However one of my friends who ordered 2 bottles of same item was not so happy as his came via DHL courier and had to pay USD 44.00 of Quarantine fees. Suggest iherb work with DHL on this issue as it makes ordering this item very unattractive if the quarantine issue is not resolved. I still have people keen to order the items but have been put off by the extra fees. Hope iherb can get DHL to work with AQS on this.

Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3051642 Nov 10, 2009

I believe in coQ10 enzyme (Ubiquinol), have been taking it for more than a year. At 82 years of age, there are things that might be wrong with me, but if there aren't, or are not progressing, then I attribute it to Ubiquinol. My digestion is certainly improved, and cardiovascular system is holding its own. Thanks, and best wishes.