RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,840.46

₽9,687.15

Экономия: ₽6,846.69 (скидка 71%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

Epicor is an immune boosting supplement that comes with significant amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. There used to be a book on Epicor as freebie but it’s no longer there. This product is good as there is non-GMO, no fillers, flow agents or binders. As for effectiveness, I can’t tell since I did fall sick during the period of taking this 1 daily (5 months period). I normally fall sick once or twice yearly so there is no way to know. Pricewise, though it’s a patented supplement, the pricing (based on 1 daily) is still competitive against other immune boosting supplements. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), not big and easy to swallow. Check out my page for more reviews!

Epicor research study participant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1736502 Aug 23, 2010

I've had severe grass and tree alleries as an adult. I participated in a study through Avera research to determine whether Epicor reduces Allergy symptoms. I suffered from extremely itchy eyes that were glued shut most mornings, itchy ears and nausea from post nasal drip. My symptoms are nearly gone without the side effects of the over the counter allergy pills I used to take. I now enjoy driving my beetle convertible in the Spring, Summer and Fall months!

Thus far seems to work

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2648133 Dec 25, 2007

My profession involves taking care of people acutely ill with all manner of upper respiratory illnesses. I'm also a competitive runner, and have had problems catching colds within a week or so of a stressful long distance workout or marathon race. Since I started taking Epicor about 9 months ago, I haven't contracted any full-blown illness of any kind. My history says I would have had at least 2 colds during this timeframe. Granted, I've felt as though I were about to come down with something a few times, and I just took an extra evening dose for a few days. Certainly this isn't proof of effectiveness, and doesn't rule out placebo effect, but I'm going to continue taking it for now.

EpiCor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1589347 Feb 09, 2009

Last spring is the first time I used EpiCor and it made a huge difference with my allergies. I was able to spend more time outside enjoying the weather and mowing. Hopefully I will have that success again this year.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Epicor for long standing adrenal fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1558863 Sep 11, 2009

In combination with other supplements recommended by my physician Epicor brought me out of a serious and long-standing adrenal fatigue state. Finding myself in a new slump I have again started to take Epicor on my physician's advice. The results are not immediate, however I would definitely recommend it based on my previous experience. Thank you for making this product available.

Immunity support

Отзыв оставлен 4642288082573289861 Dec 25, 2015

We take this supplement daily and especially on days when we are in crowds. It helps us to stay healthy during the cold and flu season.

Performing as expected

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1188704 Feb 10, 2010

I have been taking Epicor for a couple of weeks now and have had no issues. I can't say that I feel different other than I have had to take my allergy medications which is an improvement. I will be in a situation tomorrow where I will be forced to be surrounded by sick people so I will be putting this product to the test. I am also going to be testing it out on my sister and niece. They seem to keep a bug of one kind or another. I am buying them their own bottle. They will be the ultimate test!

Good stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2642673 Jan 25, 2008

I started taking this before the cold season got started, and, so far so good! Not even a sniffle. And I've been out and around half-sick people a whole lot more than usual this season.

EpiCor, 500 mg.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2854603 Aug 13, 2008

I have known about EpiCor quite some time. Bought it from another lab at double the price. But, I had not a single cold, cough or broncites in one year. Anheard of previously! I would have given your product 5 stars, however, I have not been on it long enough. The other product added Selinium to it. You left it out. I wonder, why. Thanks for the better pricing!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

My first time around. I'll establish a better report the second time around.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1727022 Nov 30, 2008

It takes time to build up your inmune system. Will let you know after my second bottle and if I do not get any colds this 2008 winter

Позиции 1-10 из 21