Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 мг, 150 капсул

руб 1543.37
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Not sick for 2 years now! edit: make that THREE years now!!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Oct 13, 2008

As a nurse I am exposed to sick ppl daily, but haven't been sick a day for 2 years now since starting Epicor. No side effects that I know of. Missed getting a flu shot this year and *touch wood* haven't gotten sick this winter either! No urinary infections, colds, sinus infections, skin infections....I wouldn't be without Epicore ever again. - fawnie An ounce of prevention that really does work.

Mac McNees

Posted by Reviewer1195270 on Feb 15, 2009

I have used "EpiCor" for almost 2 years now, and haven't had a cold or been sick since using "EpiCor" Several sites sell "EpiCor" but non has the quantity that "I-herb" has. I always buy the 150 bottle and get imaditely shipping at a fair price. Steve always handles my order in super fashion. LOL I am 81 and will take "EpiCor" until I am 100! I am under a working contract until I reach 100. Then, I am going fishing! Mac

Пожаловаться

Was Skeptical, But It Actually Works!

Posted by Reviewer2888959 on Dec 11, 2007

I am a nurse, so I come across all sorts of illnesses, that, in the past, I would catch. I am particularly susceptible to respiratory afflictions and colds. I have been taking this product for a little over a month now, and it works. I feel better, I am sleeping better, and I am not getting the colds and other "bugs" that all of my co-workers are. I started with the 30 day supply, but have "graduated" to this larger bottle to save money. This is a product I recommend to friends (and other nurses) and will keep buying.

Remarkable product

Posted by Reviewer1255396 on Nov 28, 2007

My wife was having severe sinus problems. 3 days after starting with EpiCor, her sinus problem was gone.

seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1312689 on Jan 05, 2008

I've been fighting mono and recurrent sinus infections, so my sister suggested I try Epicor. I'm amazed how much better I'm feeling, after taking Epicor.