Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Healthy Origins, EpiCor, 500 мг, 150 капсул

руб 2237.54
Экономия: $106.01 (скидка 71%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 181 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (6)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 175

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Not sick for 2 years now! edit: make that THREE years now!!

17 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2435277 Oct 13, 2008

As a nurse I am exposed to sick ppl daily, but haven't been sick a day for 2 years now since starting Epicor. No side effects that I know of. Missed getting a flu shot this year and *touch wood* haven't gotten sick this winter either! No urinary infections, colds, sinus infections, skin infections....I wouldn't be without Epicore ever again. - fawnie An ounce of prevention that really does work.

Mac McNees

15 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1195270 Feb 15, 2009

I have used "EpiCor" for almost 2 years now, and haven't had a cold or been sick since using "EpiCor" Several sites sell "EpiCor" but non has the quantity that "I-herb" has. I always buy the 150 bottle and get imaditely shipping at a fair price. Steve always handles my order in super fashion. LOL I am 81 and will take "EpiCor" until I am 100! I am under a working contract until I reach 100. Then, I am going fishing! Mac

Пожаловаться

Was Skeptical, But It Actually Works!

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2888959 Dec 11, 2007

I am a nurse, so I come across all sorts of illnesses, that, in the past, I would catch. I am particularly susceptible to respiratory afflictions and colds. I have been taking this product for a little over a month now, and it works. I feel better, I am sleeping better, and I am not getting the colds and other "bugs" that all of my co-workers are. I started with the 30 day supply, but have "graduated" to this larger bottle to save money. This is a product I recommend to friends (and other nurses) and will keep buying.

Simply a life saver.

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3285726 Mar 15, 2012

7 years ago, I got a bad case of Mononucleosis that left me with CFS and a barely-functioning immune system. For six years I've been sick two weeks out of every month (!). I would catch any virus or infection that passed by me. I couldn't work, and had to drop out of college because I simply couldn't keep a normal routine when I wasn't functioning half of the time. I got anxious and depressed, because I got to the point where I was scared to go outside the house, knowing I will most likely catch something or just feel terrible at some point. After six years of feeling that way, I was simply devastated and felt like my life was ruined and hopeless. I have lost all hope that I will one day feel good again, and go back to leading a normal life with a normal routine. Needless to say, that the terrible mental state the health problems led to didn't help one bit with my health and overall feeling. Luckily, a friend of mine introduced me to iHerb. Browsing through it, I stumbled upon Epicor and Virastop 2X, and after reading the enthusiastic reviews, I've decided that in my condition- I should try anything (even though I had no faith in supplements, and thought that they are overpriced hippie mumbo-jumbo...). I've ordered a bottle of each, and the very first time I tried those supplements- I could feel the different. It finally felt like my body is trying to fight back. I know it sounds weird, but I swear I could feel my immune system coming back to life. My body felt stronger and more vital, like things were going on inside... Within a week of using those supplements, my immune system has been restored to the condition it was six years earlier! I couldn't believe it. I managed to make it a whole month without getting sick, then two months, then three... And its been a year and a half now, with almost nothing! From a completely non-functioning person, I turned into a person who can wake up at 6 AM every morning and keep a 9-hour-a-day, full-time job, and go back to studying, too. Those supplements have literally saved my life. I can't go without them now, and although quite pricey- they are worth every penny. I recommend taking them both (Virastop 2X+ Epicor)- I take one of each once a day, before bed, and they work wonders. Another tip is that if you start to feel iffy- just take a Virastop 2X capsule once every couple of hours, until the symptoms are gone. It usually does the trick, and stops things from getting worse!

Remarkable product

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1255396 Nov 28, 2007

My wife was having severe sinus problems. 3 days after starting with EpiCor, her sinus problem was gone.

Позиции 1-5 из 175