RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,302.91

₽4,433.67

Экономия: ₽3,130.76 (скидка 71%)

Написать Отзыв
  • Healthy Origins uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka Nutrients L.P, Pasadena, TX, USA. Positively the highest quality in the world!

• Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

I HAD REACTION - DON'T TRUST LABEL

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2070836 Jun 20, 2015

If there is mag sterate etc in product I react...AND I DID...so i will never use this again.

Step Mill Secret Weapon.

Отзыв оставлен mozzer Apr 02, 2015

I take 2 or 3 before I do the step mill at the gym. Lately I've been using Schizandra Adrenal Complex from Planetary and find these two products complement each other in terms of giving me healthy energy.

healthy origins co q10

Отзыв оставлен 4842313673981696380 Jan 29, 2015

i have started taking healthy origins coq10 along with my roommate an he has high blood pressure it has already stated bringing his blood pressure levels down thank you for a great product at a reasonable price

So So!

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR Jan 03, 2015

Does not give me energy like other CoQ10 products, need to take 4-5 caps for an effect, best thing about product is GMO free Soy free and price! Good service iherb!

Great Organic Product

Отзыв оставлен InTuneWithNature Dec 20, 2013

Healthy Origins offer many organic products of high quality and this is one of them, and at a great price. If you are still taking statin drugs, you need to be taking CoQ10 to fight the side effects of those horrible drugs.

heart health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1562721 Dec 04, 2013

very supportive to cardiovascular health

An excellent product

Отзыв оставлен lovelyBunny Oct 24, 2013

Very good

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Q10 EVER.

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Aug 11, 2013

This is EXTRA strong, 200mg per capsule! Amazing results and I only need to take 1 per day. No more migraine and reduced cardiovascular risks. Q10 and Zinc are antagonists, so if you are taking a lot of Q10, you need to take also Zinc. My Doctor recommends 200 mg of Q10/day taken with 50mg Zinc. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

HO CoQ10 200mg

Отзыв оставлен positive-health Jan 29, 2013

I began taking this when I was having hearing problems with something my neurologist claimed was due to being too isolated from people. I was hearing strange musical sounds (brass-horns, sax, clarinet, drums) right behind one ear. This supplement helped it tremendously while I began to become more engaged in society and getting out of the house more. I didn't know this supplement helped with brain injury issues which may assist with such problems. I no longer take it, as I am out of the house regularly and lost weight. Good supplement to discuss taking w/ your neurologist.

Healthy Origins, CoQ10 gels, 200mg

Отзыв оставлен 5454116456634614105 Dec 12, 2012

I love this product, it's reasonable

Позиции 1-10 из 41