RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,727.15

₽3,346.35

Экономия: ₽619.20 (скидка 19%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1523077 Aug 27, 2007

I don't believe in Soy and try to stay away from Cow based Dairy. So egg white protein is my best choice. Works great in fruit smoothies. Would buy from iherb but it's one of the few products that is not priced as well as competitors.

Tastes great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1504819 Jan 30, 2008

My wife won't drink any protein drink that doesn't taste good, but she says that this one tastes great!

mr. misfit

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2050320 Apr 23, 2008

I had been using a whey protein supplement for a number of years. My body seems to metabolise this egg protein supplement much more comprehensively; with the bonus of less phlegm production.

Very Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1429945 Dec 01, 2007

It is excellent mixed up in smoothies. A bit bitter in water but I use Jarrow whey for that post workouts.

Healthy N Fit, 100% Egg Protein, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor, 2 lbs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1243295 Dec 14, 2008

Great taste. Makes a great smoothie with organic pure cocoa and some rice dream with a frozen banana.

The Only One I Like

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3072039 Jan 16, 2009

I've tried a lot of protein powders and many of them are awful. I don't use soy because it has a negative effect on the thyroid gland. I keep going back to this one because I can mix it with other things and it gets the job done without dominating in flavor. I mix it in milk with cocoa powder and a little agave sweetener. The most tolerable protein powder I've found.

Great protein powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2947980 Aug 23, 2009

Excellent for smoothies. I use my blender to make green smoothies and this powder is perfect. Light flavor that blends in well.

Great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1691663 Jun 03, 2008

I have tried a few proteins over the years and I really enjoy this one. I've been using it for 3 years now. I like it because it has very few ingredients like artificial sweeteners and other junk. I wouldn't say it tastes like Vanilla Ice Cream but it's not bad by any means (I like it enough to keep buying it). I usually mix it with soy milk, frozen fruit, stevia, almond butter, and ice and it makes a tasty shake. I also like it because it is simply protein, which gives me the freedom to balance the carbs and fat to my liking. The mild vanilla flavor allows you to add other ingredients to tailor the taste to your liking for a given day. We have a Vitamix blender which mixes anything well so I'm not sure if it dissolves well in a shaker. I definitely recommend this product.

Too Sweet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2797113 Sep 03, 2009

I like this product but there is too much sweetner

Great tasting!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1421039 Jul 23, 2008

Excellent tasting protein powder. Love this stuff!

Позиции 1-10 из 29