RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

HealthForce Nutritionals, Витаминирал Зеленая формула, Версия 5.2, 10.6 унций (300 г)

₽2,880.69
₽3,569.26
Экономия: ₽688.57 (скидка 19%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 57 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (4)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 53

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Amazing!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1057727 Jan 04, 2012

Vitamineral Green is amazing. Once I have started to take a generous amount (1-2 heaped tablespoons a day) I have thrived with energy,bouncing through the day even living on less sleep than I used to! I can also feel that my skin has improved, I am less bloated and sluggish. Together with Earth it's also great for a quick breakfast and I am not hungry and full of energy till past lunchtime! It makes me feel great to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Juice powder!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1259745 Apr 28, 2010

If you like green juice as I do, you will like this one. I feel hydrated. It is a little bit sweeter than my regular brand of superfood. It has a great taste (again, I love green juice). The only thing I don't like there is no nutritional fact. It is considered food not supplement but still would be very helpful if I could compare with my original brand if I am getting a good amount of vitamins. I will continue to buy this brand and hope they add a nutritional fact.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent green powder

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1079334 Aug 31, 2010

I've tried numerous brands of green powders and this is the best by far. It's totally organic and provides all the nutritional benefits a person needs. The powder mixes easily and tastes great, I have it every morning on a empty stomach.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best green powder

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен PrimalLife Feb 29, 2012

LOVE LOVE this green powder, it just makes me feel so good and full of energy all day. I take 1 tsp in the morning and 1 tsp before dinner. I just stir it down in 1 cup (2.5 dl) of water and drink it straight. No bad taste at all. Buy it if you care about your health.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Seems good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1014095 Apr 18, 2014

I've been taking this product for about 3 weeks now, and I think it is doing its job. I was taking the midori greens powder by Madre Labs before which sometimes caused gas. But Vitamineral Green does not seem to cause gas, and I think it gives me subtle energy while helping elimination. I would buy this again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 53

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »