HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green Зеленая Формула, Версия 5.2 10.6 унции (300 г)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Great Juice powder!

Posted by Reviewer1259745 From Arizona on Apr 28, 2010

If you like green juice as I do, you will like this one. I feel hydrated. It is a little bit sweeter than my regular brand of superfood. It has a great taste (again, I love green juice). The only thing I don't like there is no nutritional fact. It is considered food not supplement but still would be very helpful if I could compare with my original brand if I am getting a good amount of vitamins. I will continue to buy this brand and hope they add a nutritional fact.

Excellent green powder

Posted by Reviewer1079334 From Arizona on Aug 31, 2010

I've tried numerous brands of green powders and this is the best by far. It's totally organic and provides all the nutritional benefits a person needs. The powder mixes easily and tastes great, I have it every morning on a empty stomach.

Пожаловаться

Quite possibly the best green drink on the market

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

This is a great product! The formula is very concentrated, so if you're not used to green drinks you might find it tastes awful- mixing with juice makes it more palatable or you could opt for the capsules. The powder is very fine and almost does not clump when added to water or juice. I mix it with some orange juice and gulp it straight down. It really amazes me how much more energy and an overall feeling of well being I have since I started drinking this every morning. Great mix of greens, see vegetables, enzymes and very powerful probiotics. It has improved my digestion and also made my skin clearer, well worth the price.

Can really feel this

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Oct 11, 2013

I have tried so many brands of Greens drinks. I can honestly say that I can really feel the difference with this one. If you are looking for a sweet tasting greens drink, this is not for you (or simply add juice or mix into smoothie). But I love how pure this one is. It tastes fine on its own (very green and earthy tasting, which I don't mind at all) and it tastes even better with a squeeze of lemon. Try this on an empty stomach - and after a few minutes/half an hour, check in with yourself and you'll realize that you are feeling great!! That has been my experience, at least.

My body thanks you

Posted by Reviewer1147896 From Israel on Dec 12, 2011

Have a tendency for fast food at times especailly when I have to travel a lot and have a relatively intense period, back to balance I felt drawn to this product and am trying it for several days now. the body reaction was intense and not very pleasant in the first days but now (in a week) I can't start my day without it and feel great, unlike many other green powders I am able to drink it without being deterred by the taste so that's a huge plus because otherwise I simply stop taking the products and here I can commit to adding it to my diet.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »