Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

HealthForce Nutritionals, Витаминирал Зеленая формула, Версия 5.2, 10.6 унций (300 г)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1057727 on Jan 04, 2012

Vitamineral Green is amazing. Once I have started to take a generous amount (1-2 heaped tablespoons a day) I have thrived with energy,bouncing through the day even living on less sleep than I used to! I can also feel that my skin has improved, I am less bloated and sluggish. Together with Earth it's also great for a quick breakfast and I am not hungry and full of energy till past lunchtime! It makes me feel great to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Great Juice powder!

Posted by Reviewer1259745 on Apr 28, 2010

If you like green juice as I do, you will like this one. I feel hydrated. It is a little bit sweeter than my regular brand of superfood. It has a great taste (again, I love green juice). The only thing I don't like there is no nutritional fact. It is considered food not supplement but still would be very helpful if I could compare with my original brand if I am getting a good amount of vitamins. I will continue to buy this brand and hope they add a nutritional fact.

Excellent green powder

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Aug 31, 2010

I've tried numerous brands of green powders and this is the best by far. It's totally organic and provides all the nutritional benefits a person needs. The powder mixes easily and tastes great, I have it every morning on a empty stomach.

Best green powder

Posted by PrimalLife on Feb 29, 2012

LOVE LOVE this green powder, it just makes me feel so good and full of energy all day. I take 1 tsp in the morning and 1 tsp before dinner. I just stir it down in 1 cup (2.5 dl) of water and drink it straight. No bad taste at all. Buy it if you care about your health.

Пожаловаться

Quite possibly the best green drink on the market

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

This is a great product! The formula is very concentrated, so if you're not used to green drinks you might find it tastes awful- mixing with juice makes it more palatable or you could opt for the capsules. The powder is very fine and almost does not clump when added to water or juice. I mix it with some orange juice and gulp it straight down. It really amazes me how much more energy and an overall feeling of well being I have since I started drinking this every morning. Great mix of greens, see vegetables, enzymes and very powerful probiotics. It has improved my digestion and also made my skin clearer, well worth the price.