RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽279.59
₽319.65
Экономия: ₽40.06 (скидка 13%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Health Valley Tomato Soup

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1248771 Aug 24, 2011

Very, very happy with this brand of quality soups, and I think they are my favorite of all the brands I have ordered from iHerb. Confession, I add a turn or two of sea salt from the grinder but is a dash compared to even light salt soups

Пожаловаться

Good tomato soup, slightly chunky

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1084675 Sep 19, 2011

Very good, slightly chunky with a smooth base texture. It is nice to find a company that can produce products that taste good, naturally.

Best soup ever

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1221793 Feb 08, 2012

I watch my sodium content and this product tastes so good, you don't even notice that it has vertually no salt. I recommend this to everyone because we consume way too much sodium and need to eat products that are not loaded with it.

REALLY GOOD TOMATO SOUP

Отзыв оставлен 4672122727271342395 Feb 12, 2016

I was so pleasantly surprised with this tasty organic soup. It was great and it had chunks of tomato in it that I was unaware of! Really, really good. I bought it for the no salt; you don't miss it. (Grab the Mrs. Dash if you think you need any at all.) A really great soup line that I have found at I-herb; I am in love with this company and have not been disappointed yet and will be buy more.

GOOD GOOD

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2903232 Sep 25, 2014

Mix with other soups/dishes SWEET soup!

Позиции 1-5 из 7