Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Health From The Sun, Жидкое золото, Масло огуречника, 2 жидкие унции (59 мл)

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 26 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2693326 Jan 07, 2009

First let me say I had cellulitis with Lymphodema and my legs and feet had that reptile look. Eucerin had been clearing it since I came out of rehab for it but now my skin was breaking down more. My Dr comes to visit me at my home being disabled with his wife and she recommended the Borage oil to put on it twice a day. She has thyroid and uses it for her dry skin from her thyroid problem. This 2oz bottle goes very far and I use it with cotton swabs. It is a miracle in a bottle seriously.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

A must. And excellent price!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1722478 Nov 06, 2008

Concentrated, pure and without ugly gelatins. A must for women with PMS- and for everybody, I think. Monica - London

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good but stinks!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2853572 May 19, 2011

the product is really good. but I recommend not having borage oil on your face and body. the fish-like smell stains long. even your linen and clothes will stinks. this happens every borage oil.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good quality

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 101010011 Aug 27, 2009

excellent source of gla

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

deal

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1309913 Mar 30, 2010

tastes ok no complaint from the kids

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 26 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »