Customer Reviews

Health Concerns, Astra 8, Astragalus 8 Herbal Supplement, 270 Tablets

$47.92
$59.90
руб 1710.92
Savings of: $11.98 (20% Off)
3.7 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

Astra 8

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2685897 From Louisiana on Jul 04, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I have taken Astra 8 for more than ten years and I am really happy that it is now available at Iherb. Years ago I read about it in Dr. Weil's book. I have to say that this supplement changed my life. I have suffered from allergies all my life and this herb has really boosted my immune system. I seldom get sick!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Different

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1114391 From Greece on Jun 14, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I have had ordered astra 8 from maxnature before and it was 750mg including red ganoderma and codonopsis but this formula which is 550mg seems doesnt include them. Not to order again.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Effective for knocking out colds

Posted by Reviewer2466313 From California on Dec 29, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Works for me when I feel a cold or flu coming on. Also, in addition with Vita Biotic I am able to keep the bugs at bay.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-3 of 3 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives