RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽250.84

₽266.89

Экономия: ₽16.05 (скидка 6%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Crunchy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1598433 Mar 11, 2013

Love this crunchy popcorn, would have given a 5 stars if it is less salty.

Corncore

Отзыв оставлен 4831024597779206699 Aug 01, 2013

They taste like luxurious popcorn, great fresh salty taste, no more micro-pop

Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963968 Jan 16, 2013

I like them. Crunchy and popcorny at the same time.

Yummy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1429047 Feb 15, 2013

Really liked these. They're kind of a cross between corn nuts and pop corn.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Odd at first, but delicious!

Отзыв оставлен 5358003895195438107 Jul 02, 2013

An intriguing concept for a snack food. Part of why I ordered it in the first place, actually. However they are yummy and you really feel like you're eating something without getting too full

Big disappointment

Отзыв оставлен 5729644650912111861 Sep 04, 2014

I ordered these as a quick addon to my order thinking they were the fluffy half of the popcorn. As it turns out these are the pieces I usually throw away after the rest of the popcorn finishes popping. I tried a few and the flavor was great, but I value my teeth too much to even try to crunch up a mouthful of these. Read the reviews carefully before you order so you know what you are getting.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

:My favorite iHerb snack ever

Отзыв оставлен YoungerNextYear Mar 31, 2016

This is my absolute favorite iHerb snack. Love love love. Kids love too. Highly recommend trying this unique snack. It's the kernal but its not anything like a normal kernal, it's not too hard. You won't break your teeth on it. If you find this review helpful, click "YES" to let me know.

YUM YUM!!

Отзыв оставлен 5064362582513874958 Oct 10, 2013

Love love love...I found popnot's in Austin, TX at a festivel FELL IN LOVE..Halfpops aren't as good, but they have more than grown on me. I would never have thought I would pay so much for a snack food but they are worth it!!

So good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3126648 Dec 08, 2013

I never knew how tasty this would be! I intend to try it on salads and icecream, but it vanishes long before I get the chance to. Need to order more...

Halfpops – Crunchy, Salty Goodness

Отзыв оставлен 5326244848723194766 Dec 09, 2013

Using the crunchy heart of popcorn (only the little, round center of fluffy popcorn), along with pure ocean salt and natural butter, these tasty little morsels have become a family favorite. True, we do have to turn up the volume to hear our movies when we eat them, but it is a minor price to pay -- they are that crunchy! Delicious!

Позиции 1-10 из 20