Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Gundelsheim, Barrel Pickles, 35.9 fl oz (1062 ml) (Discontinued Item)

руб 228.04
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Always Superb

Posted by 5026318651304562437 on Dec 18, 2013

Your service is always great but it is the terrific product that attracts me. I have not found a tastier pickle anywhere else, online or in stores. The only 'problem' I have is that you never seem to have the Garlic Barrel Pickles! It seems like you are always 'out of stock'!!!

Пожаловаться

Gundelsheim, Barrel Pickles, 35.9 fl oz (1062 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2200210 on Aug 27, 2011

I loved everything about this order, from placing the order, to receiving the order, to the fantastic customer servive! The website is so easy to navigate. I placed my order and received it the next day!!! I called customer servive to thank them for their speedy response, and was treated with so much respect. I will definetly be ordering more products from iHerb.com again and I strongly recommend it to everyone.

The Best Pickles in the World

Posted by Reviewer1051949 on Sep 07, 2011

At least, that is my opinion. My family thinks I'm funny to order pickles, of all things by mail. But, they are better than any pickle I have ever tasted.......and I am not pregnant! Ha! Ha! Thank You!!

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer2319120 on Dec 02, 2011

These are the tastiest barrel pickles, will purchase them again.

good stuff

Posted by 5320603056645630630 on Jun 22, 2012

as expected and better price than expected. great service