Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Guiltless Gourmet, All Natural Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips, 7 oz (198 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 226.50
Other Reviews (1)

Gone fast!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5071184579094667745 Mar 28, 2014

My kids ate the whole bag rather quickly.. Probably to quickly :). I'll be ordering these again.

Just ok

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3015140 Jul 11, 2012

This was just ok. Won't buy again

Пожаловаться

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1284478 Jan 03, 2012

Not your average corn chip. But it is baked and is organic so I feel good about eating it. It tastes good too.

Пожаловаться

Low in Calories & WW points!

Отзыв оставлен 4730769326673872095 Mar 25, 2014

I read about this chip as it was recommended as a low point tortilla chip for Weight Watchers points. I had a difficult time finding it anywhere and finally realized I would have to order online since no one carried it locally. I was pleased by the taste, although not as tasty as the super high calorie/normal tortilla chips that top 1500 calories for a basket full at a mexican restaurant. You can fill yourself up and still have the taste. Even my husband doesn't mind them after he realized how much lower in calorie they were. But I still wish I could have the high fat version. It's just if you want to lose weight, you could only have less than half the amount of the normal chips. Great alternative.

If you like stale chips

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1486725 Jan 20, 2015

I understand that these are not going to be as good as fried, but dang, these just taste stiff and stale.