Boxberry: $4.00 за доставку заказов от $60.00!

Guayaki, Yerba Mate, Organic Pure Empower Mint, 16 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)

руб 256.18
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1399745 on Jan 13, 2011

I am not a tea drinker normally but this tea I love, gives me energy and has a really fresh taste!

one of my favs

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Jan 27, 2011

Nice flavor and provides a nice energy boost

My Favorite Afternoon Drink

Posted by Reviewer1503921 on Sep 15, 2011

I have a cup of this cold or iced every afternoon. I quit my afternoon coffee and just do a tea. It was hard at first to change the ritual. But this tea helps!

Wonderful everyday tea!

Posted by Reviewer2067005 on Sep 09, 2010

Yerba Mate was recommended to me by a friend, and after reading up on the company, Guayaki, I felt really good about supporting a company that's globally aware. So I was even more pleased to discover that the product itself is very tasty, and the natural energy is a huge bonus for me as I normally have distinct sensitivity to caffeine.

Пожаловаться

definitely the best mint tea

Posted by 5522389918312521359 on Feb 24, 2014

iherb has a much better price than even my local grocery store. Tea is great and gives you as much of a buzz or maybe more than coffee. the flavor is A+++. i've been drinking this tea for 7 years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »