RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,252.24

₽1,932.23

Экономия: ₽679.99 (скидка 35%)

• There is no outer seal on this product. The inner seal may peel off when you open the cap.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Русский (0)
    Сортировать по

Tastes like summer~

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2398221 Oct 19, 2010

Great product added to any fruit smoothie. Blends well with water or juice, with our without a blender. Use caution in taking alone on an empty stomach as it will cause upset due to the strength of the content. (possibly acidity from the fruit concentrate, I'm not certain, but I did have one unpleasant experience when I tried it alone with water first thing in the morning before breakfast.) Adds a lovely color to any fruit drinks and the taste is very fresh and natural.

Fruit in a cup.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609712 Mar 19, 2008

This supplement delivers a whopping 5 daily servings of fruits if you cant afford to pay the rediculous price of fruit today or if you are not much of a fruit eating person. You get all you need in one daily scoop mixed with your favorite juice or even water. I love the flavor of it and you should see the list of fruits packed into this supplement. Its reasonably priced compared to some other supplements like it. I would highly recommend it even for the fruit eater.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2401707 Nov 08, 2007

I recommend this product to anyone looking to supplement their diet with healthy red vegetables. Great taste also.

from BERMUDA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1106539 Nov 22, 2007

I kept reviewing this product and how it claimed to do so much good for your body, then finally I tried it and I will say it lives up to the label. Great taste! I absolutely love it..I drink mine with hot water. I'm very active and I find it fights off minor colds and my skin seems to have taken on an extra glow. Don't ever discontinue, I'm hooked for life.

OMG! Sooooooo Delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1301239 Oct 20, 2011

This was my 3rd time ordering this product and it tastes awesome added to my smoothie or any other juice. Have to use a blender though to mix it thoroughly. Wish the container was filled to the top. Will definitely order again.

The best tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2017265 Apr 15, 2008

Great taste gives you enegry and is a great price and as always I herb is the best company to order from

Very Good Product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2163263 Nov 16, 2007

Quality Product. Tastes fine and contains lots of antioxidants. Great price, service, and delivery from iherb.com, as usual.

TASTE GREAT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2168093 Sep 14, 2008

Excellent product that I mix wix original greens. I wish you got more for the money athough iherb.com has great prices!

REDS COMPLETE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2625384 Jan 12, 2009

I WILL KEEP USING THIS FORMULA AS A SUPPLEMENT. I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.

GREAT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2667189 May 05, 2009

good stuff! Fast shipping!!!!

Позиции 1-10 из 30