Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Greens Today, Reds Today, Красная формула с антиоксидантами 8.8 унции (261 г)

$20.13
$29.95
руб 1023.34
Экономия: $9.82 (скидка 33%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 28 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 28

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Fruit in a cup.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609712 Mar 19, 2008

This supplement delivers a whopping 5 daily servings of fruits if you cant afford to pay the rediculous price of fruit today or if you are not much of a fruit eating person. You get all you need in one daily scoop mixed with your favorite juice or even water. I love the flavor of it and you should see the list of fruits packed into this supplement. Its reasonably priced compared to some other supplements like it. I would highly recommend it even for the fruit eater.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

nice

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3008828 Mar 30, 2008

unbeliveable great taste

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

The best tasting

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2017265 Apr 15, 2008

Great taste gives you enegry and is a great price and as always I herb is the best company to order from

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very Good Product.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2163263 Nov 16, 2007

Quality Product. Tastes fine and contains lots of antioxidants. Great price, service, and delivery from iherb.com, as usual.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

from BERMUDA

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1106539 Nov 22, 2007

I kept reviewing this product and how it claimed to do so much good for your body, then finally I tried it and I will say it lives up to the label. Great taste! I absolutely love it..I drink mine with hot water. I'm very active and I find it fights off minor colds and my skin seems to have taken on an extra glow. Don't ever discontinue, I'm hooked for life.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 28

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »