RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,475.10

₽1,609.20

Экономия: ₽134.10 (скидка 8%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

I've tried everything, and this is a must have!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2220737 Nov 11, 2013

I was worried when I was going to reorder my beloved bars and didn't immediately find them. With other items I loved being discontinued in the past I searched more in-depth and found them again!! That's when I realized I should write a review before purchasing them again. Even though I want to keep them to myself, I would never want them discontinued. Anyways, this is a perfect snack bar to tide me over in the morning and afternoons. Filled with healthy fats, the brand is wonderful, and best of all in the taste. I love sugary sweets and when a bar doesn't meet my needs, I don't care how good it is for me. This one isn't overly sweet, but a perfect amount of low sugar satisfaction! The chewiness is a huge plus for me since bars can be crumbly and dry at times. I don't have kids, but this could fool them into thinking its a candy bar. I also tried the coffee flavored, but just not as much as a fan. Try, you won't regret it!

Great, we love them

Отзыв оставлен 5246346395931095910 Nov 26, 2013

It's been said that these are the best bars we've ever tried even before we were vegans. They don't taste like health bars (don't know if they are health bars really), but taste like chocolate & peanut butter - exactly as they should. Would definitely order again.

Really Good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3340281 May 09, 2014

I really love these . They taste really yummy and fell quite indugent and so satisfy the craving without much damage.

yum

Отзыв оставлен 5273286042314959823 May 23, 2014

This is a great-tasting Soy-free, Gluten-free and Dairy-free alternative to bars. Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Crisp has a good flavor balance, tastes healthy, but good.

Vegan Crip Bars

Отзыв оставлен brobin Jul 14, 2012

A quite good tasting bar. Slightly chewy. Worth buying and recommended.

Great crips bars!!

Отзыв оставлен blissboy Aug 28, 2012

Try it

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great replacement for sugar cravings!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2559883 Feb 06, 2013

Tastes good:-)

このシリーズは美味しいですね。

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2873015 Oct 03, 2013

Vegan Crisp BarsはBlueberryも試しましたが、いずれも美味しいですし、カロリーは少なくてオヤツにぴったり。甘すぎずプチプチとした食感がよいですよ。

great tasting bar

Отзыв оставлен 4925676206904850432 Jun 03, 2015

good taste and texture

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A healthy bar that taste great!

Отзыв оставлен 5257911118771234604 Feb 18, 2016

This bar is a tasty bar, and it has chia seeds that are a very great source of fiber! I love the taste!

Позиции 1-10 из 12