Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Greens Plus, Vegan Crisp Bars, Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each

руб 1113.68
Экономия: $1.99 (скидка 8%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 13 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

I've tried everything, and this is a must have!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2220737 Nov 11, 2013

I was worried when I was going to reorder my beloved bars and didn't immediately find them. With other items I loved being discontinued in the past I searched more in-depth and found them again!! That's when I realized I should write a review before purchasing them again. Even though I want to keep them to myself, I would never want them discontinued. Anyways, this is a perfect snack bar to tide me over in the morning and afternoons. Filled with healthy fats, the brand is wonderful, and best of all in the taste. I love sugary sweets and when a bar doesn't meet my needs, I don't care how good it is for me. This one isn't overly sweet, but a perfect amount of low sugar satisfaction! The chewiness is a huge plus for me since bars can be crumbly and dry at times. I don't have kids, but this could fool them into thinking its a candy bar. I also tried the coffee flavored, but just not as much as a fan. Try, you won't regret it!

Great, we love them

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5246346395931095910 Nov 26, 2013

It's been said that these are the best bars we've ever tried even before we were vegans. They don't taste like health bars (don't know if they are health bars really), but taste like chocolate & peanut butter - exactly as they should. Would definitely order again.

Really Good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3340281 May 09, 2014

I really love these . They taste really yummy and fell quite indugent and so satisfy the craving without much damage.

yum

Отзыв оставлен 5273286042314959823 May 23, 2014

This is a great-tasting Soy-free, Gluten-free and Dairy-free alternative to bars. Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Crisp has a good flavor balance, tastes healthy, but good.

Vegan Crip Bars

Отзыв оставлен brobin Jul 14, 2012

A quite good tasting bar. Slightly chewy. Worth buying and recommended.

Позиции 1-5 из 11