Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Greens Plus, Paws for Dogs, Real Beef Flavor, 120 Chewable Wafers (Discontinued Item)

руб 1058.48
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Effective and affordable

Отзыв оставлен 5631677251617526199 Dec 06, 2012

Ingredients is up to my expected amount per tab - will be effective on dogs. Although the dogs won't eat it just alone, tabs are easy to break into quarters even easier to pound into powder and hide in their food. My 13 years old dog is more jumpy after a week on Green Plus, PAWS for Dogs.

Пожаловаться

My papillon dosen't love it but the boston terrier likes it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2976665 Jun 09, 2010

The taste doesn't appeal to my little papillon. But my bt doesn't care and swallow it right away.

Labrador won't eat these

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1078931 Jan 06, 2011

My 3 year old lab eats everything: lettuce, tomatoes, oatmeal, carrots, and most treats. She will spit these out when hid in her food. May be good for dog, but no value to me if she won't eat them. She had ACL surgery and needs the benefit of these. Please make them tastier.

Not as delicious

Отзыв оставлен 5019231742289869499 Jul 10, 2013

My dogs (4 of them) doesn't like it. They sniff and walks off. Donated it to the shelters...

Not for my dog

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2438228 Jun 04, 2010

no matter what we did to disguise these wafers - our dog would not eat them or his food if they were in it. Went back to pill form - easier to hide in food.