RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽781.86

₽1,134.64

Экономия: ₽352.78 (скидка 31%)

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

When I ground them in a coffee grinder, they gave me . . .

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343479 Mar 09, 2012

When I ground them in a coffee grinder, they gave me the worst constipation I have ever had in my entire life. Terrifying! Be careful!

Great in smoothies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3033976 Dec 14, 2012

Using it in my smoothie every day. Makes you feel full and stops cravings!

Very Convenient

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1438643 Aug 08, 2013

These Stick Packs are very convenient to carry around but they also cost more than the ones sold in bottles. But if you want to bring them on your travels then it makes sense to bring these Stick Packs along. Two Stick Packs taken with a hot cereal for breakfast can fill you up till lunch time.

chia to go

Отзыв оставлен wendybrown Dec 03, 2010

My husband has fallen in love with chia seeds, so I bought these for him to take to work to have during his break, but they didn't go and it didn't take long before these were gone. He likes stirring a pack in w/almond milk and stirring it to let it gel and adding a touch of almond extract.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Superior Nutritional Support in Each Stick Pack!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1133492 Oct 06, 2011

I was introduced to chia seeds about three years ago and have been using it ever since. They came in 16 oz. packages which I would leave at home since carrying it around would sometimes be a hassle for me. I'm glad Greens Plus has chia seeds in stick packs -- and doubly glad that iHerb offers it at a really reasonable price! Now, I wouldn't have to worry about missing chia in my diet. I can always carry some wherever I go and still get the superior nutritional support I need in every stick pack I use! Thanks Greens Plus for the wise packaging and iHerb for delivering it to me in just three days! I know I will be ordering this again soon.

very convenient

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2904198 Jan 21, 2011

these little packets are very convenient to use. chia is a great addition to most meals and these are great for traveling with!

Позиции 1-6 из 6