RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Greens Plus, PlusBar, Energy Chocolate, 12 Bars, 2 oz (59 g) Each

₽1,816.35
₽1,996.65
Экономия: ₽180.30 (скидка 9%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 65 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 64

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

greens plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2675576 Sep 20, 2009

I am totally addicted to these healthy delicious treats. I was very pleased with the price at your online store in comparison to what I pay locally. Thank you!

I love these!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1462205 Sep 03, 2009

I love the Greens plus bars, but hate to spend so much money on them at retails stores. I am thrilled to find a place to buy them where they are a little less expensive so that I can buy them in bulk. I am a total fan!!

Summer shipment

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2690204 Sep 05, 2010

ALl Chocolate Energy Bars had melted in transit and were very messy to open and eat. Summer shipments during hot weather may be risky.

Good greens

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2051414 Oct 30, 2010

I'm not a fan of packaged food of any kind, actually, but my schedule was causing me to skip meals and get exhausted, and my yoga teacher suggested these. At first I thought they tasted like grass clippings rolled in chocolate, but the flavor and the taste grew on me, and now I'm in love with them. Instead of skipping a meal and getting all jittery, these help keep my system steady and ready. Very nice product, indeed!

Пожаловаться

Great tasting and healthy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963675 Nov 04, 2010

These bars taste great, like a healthy chocolate bar, and both me and my husband love them. Theyr're easy to grab with you when you're late and don't have time to eat before you leave home! I always keep a couple of these in my purse in case I'm on the run and need some extra energy:)

Позиции 1-5 из 64