Customer Reviews

Green Foods Corporation, Organic Chlorella Powder, 2.1 oz (60 g)

$13.68
$18.99
руб 488.72
Savings of: $5.31 (28% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1532915 From Canada on Jan 25, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This seems to be the best Chlorella I've tried so far! I sure noticed a boost of energy and clarity! I've spoken to a few people who use it and state it causes gas within the first week of use...just a heads up! Good cleanser! Im back! .. after using this product, I thought I'd try Source Naturals Yaeyama. I wanted to get more for less .. well as it turned out, for my body anyway, I was getting less for more! Green Foods wins!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Helathy

Posted by Reviewer2278575 From New York on Dec 10, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Nice..

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

You won't be disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2777532 From South Dakota on Jun 29, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Great product!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer2765225 From Chile on Oct 14, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Very good product, the flavor is good and full of nutrients. I use it when I do drinks or juices.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Wouldn't get this again...

Posted by 4615286485888747824 on Dec 20, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I don't like this as much as the Vega brand I used last. It took me a while to get used to the taste of chlorella anyway and this one ihas a different flavor. Difficult to mask it even with ginger and cinnamon. I wish I hadn't ordered 2.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives