Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Green Foods Corporation, Organic Chlorella Powder, 2.1 oz (60 g)

$13.68
$18.99
руб 924.75
Savings of: $5.31 (28% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wow!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1532915 Jan 25, 2012

This seems to be the best Chlorella I've tried so far! I sure noticed a boost of energy and clarity! I've spoken to a few people who use it and state it causes gas within the first week of use...just a heads up! Good cleanser! Im back! .. after using this product, I thought I'd try Source Naturals Yaeyama. I wanted to get more for less .. well as it turned out, for my body anyway, I was getting less for more! Green Foods wins!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helathy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2278575 Dec 10, 2011

Nice..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

You won't be disappointed!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2777532 Jun 29, 2012

Great product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excelent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2765225 Oct 14, 2012

Very good product, the flavor is good and full of nutrients. I use it when I do drinks or juices.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Wouldn't get this again...

Отзыв оставлен 4615286485888747824 Dec 20, 2012

I don't like this as much as the Vega brand I used last. It took me a while to get used to the taste of chlorella anyway and this one ihas a different flavor. Difficult to mask it even with ginger and cinnamon. I wish I hadn't ordered 2.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »