RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,650.84

₽3,681.05

Экономия: ₽1,030.21 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

It Used To Be Better

Отзыв оставлен RubiesHealth Oct 08, 2012

I would have rated it 5 stars last year. Sometime this year (2012), the formula changed and the powder is no longer the strong bright green it used to be. It seems the barley grass component has either oxidized or reduced in proportion to brown rice and tapioca starch. I reordered and hope this was just a batch problem but unfortunately the new batch was just the same. I have since switched to NOW 100% Barley Grass Juice powder and true enough, the pure juice powder is rich bright green in color. Without filler starch and brown rice, NOW packaging size has to be kept small to prevent clumping. Price is inevitably higher. But it is well worth!

Balance Your PH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2428426 Mar 26, 2009

Green Magma has helped me to no longer worry about some foods causing me to get hives. It balances your PH so your body isn't so acidic, it becomes more alkaline. It also allows me to not feel sore muscles when I work out or do more exercise than normal. My 60 year old husband cuts wood for our woodburner and the next day never feels sore or achy like he use to before starting on Green Magma.

Great produce

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1429228 May 06, 2009

I think this produce make my health better and better from inside. My skin and my hair look better, the pimple on my face and arm gone. I take Green Magma in the morning, it make me fresh and powerful. I introduced this produce to my uncle,and he love it,too.

Super Item

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1365498 Jan 25, 2008

I bought these for general daily use, they are FOOD. I love them. I started my 87 year old mother on them along with myself and she love them! I cansee the change in her complexion already. Another way to keep her comfortable with micro nutrition!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Simply the best green superfood there is!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1091125 Feb 23, 2008

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to come forward and say something about this stuff. I've experienced such tremendous improvements in my health and vitality from using it that it has become the backbone of my regimen. I am one who doesn't like all those green food mixtures of extracts from many different sources cos you never get to know which component is producing what effect on your health. I like having my supplements in their whole form so as to properly analyze the effect each one has on my health and, more importantly, to get the synergy from the full spectrum of nutrients in each one. As such, this product has won my loyalty; it is hands-down the best (whole) green superfood there is -- gently detoxifies as well as strengthens the body all round. I take it twice a day, before breakfast and lunch respectively (first-timers should start out once a day for the first week).

Great Green Stuff Barley Grass

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2231774 Feb 19, 2012

Barley Grass really energizes my very tired body, I take it daily and feel the difference when I do not take it. Great stuff

Definitely worth buying!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

Barley gras s juice offers highly bioavailable vitamin, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, chlorophyll and other phytonutrients without the fiber. Barley gras s juice is detoxing, help to prevent diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, lower high cholesterol and high blood pressure, anti inflammatory, immune boosting, pro mote weight loss, improves blood flow, prevent cancer, boosts brain function, improve healing of wounds, improve skin condition, balance pH value, anti aging, increase energy and others! Because it is in the juice and no digestion is required, the much needed nutrients can be easily absorbed, even for people who has poor digestion system. The taste is really a surprise! It tastes sweet and aromatic. Remind me of sweetened green tea. It tastes so good that sometimes I eat the powder directly without mixing with water! Barley gras s juice is supposed to taste bitter (more bitter than wheatgras s)and pretty yucky. I think it tastes sweet due to the maltodextrin used and it’s not in any small amount. This product is also organic (no pesticides). That means this product is probably not 99-100% juice. As for the price, it is somewhat expensive. However if taste is an issue and motivating factor for taking green juice, it is probably for you! Check out my page for more reviews!

excelent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2811179 Feb 06, 2012

have been using this product for more than 10 years and highly recommend.

Good product, Green Magma

Отзыв оставлен 5406019668320821755 Mar 09, 2014

5 months ago, my aunt from Canada came back to Vietnam and she introduced me Green Magma. She has been using this product for many years and likes it very much. She said that she will never give up it until the last minute of her life. After following her advice, I started to use it. After nearly 2 months of using, I feel very happy because my health condition has been much improved and better than before. I feel full of energy & healthy after whole working day. I think we should be patient for using it long time, it will certainly give us good result for health in future. iHerb is very good. I highly appreciate their professional working way. Price is suitable and especially their shipment is very fast. It only takes 3.5 days for me to receive Green Magma. It is sure that iHerb is my selection and I will continue to order Green Magma from now on. Thanks iHerb so much.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

NEW PACKAGING- AWFUL TASTE!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2099916 Feb 26, 2013

I used this product for years and was satisfied, however this time it came in a new jar, and it tastes disguisting. Will never buy Green Magma again. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Позиции 1-10 из 112