RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Green & Black's Chocolate, Organic Dark Chocolate, Mint, 10 Bars, 3.5 oz (100 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

₽2,345.75
₽2,742.38
Экономия: ₽396.63 (скидка 14%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 23 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

My new favourite!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1923151 Oct 23, 2011

And I'm not even a chocolate-fan! But I love this one! The fact that the dark chocolate is less sweet, makes it less of a trigger for sweet cravings. A litte piece is really satisfying. I also love the fact that it's like it's been kept in the fridge, as it's so crunchy! And the taste of mint makes it heavenly :)

Minty!

Отзыв оставлен tonjeglez Oct 23, 2011

I love chocolate and mint, and this chocolate does not dissapoint! Good value for money too (compared to Norwegian prices!)

Oh my, yummy yummy.

Отзыв оставлен AletaOrganic Apr 23, 2013

Love this stuff. Rich dark chocolate. Not too much sugar. Just a lot of flavor. Mint and dark chocolate are both known for having mood enhancing properties, so they go great together for taste and effect. Good to have on hand if you are prone to having the blues. Nice afternoon pick-me-up. I hope you find my Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Mint Bars review helpful. iherb has great service, and can save you lots of money! And I have never paid anything for shipping!

Пожаловаться

Good stuff, according to my wife

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1482648 Nov 22, 2011

Bought about 15 of these for my wife's anniversary. She loves it. I've never been one to mix chocolate & mint, but I trust her judgment.

delicious!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2252053 Jan 24, 2012

just enough mint! no bitter aftertaste.

Позиции 1-5 из 17