RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽284.78

₽371.06

Экономия: ₽86.28 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good Earth original

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2874534 Feb 19, 2015

I was worried that my favorite tea had disappeared, but they simply changed the name and the packaging, again. This is the same wonderful tea I have loved for years. One tea bag is strong enough for 1.5 cups. After drinking that, I cover the teabag with water and let it sit overnight for a sweet treat the next morning. The cinnamon just keeps on giving. Cinnamon and ginger are both helpful for those fighting nausea. My dad drank a lot of this while he was on chemotherapy. He would put 10-12 tea bags in a gallon jar of pure water and leave it in the sun for a day. To drink, he poured it over ice. I prefer this tea hot, and always find it warming: hot drink in my hands, the comforting smell, spicy flavor, etc, etc. Try this, it will become your new favorite tea!

Tea

Отзыв оставлен StephanieH Jan 18, 2011

This tea is incredible...spicy, naturally sweet, and priced right.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Could have been my favourite

Отзыв оставлен 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE Apr 29, 2013

Sweet and spicy, this could have been my favourite. BUT it is just a bit too sweet. Good in small cups though, served like a dessert tea or something

Very good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3200615 Aug 21, 2011

Very good!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great tea. Marvelous flavor profile.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3279192 Feb 13, 2012

I finally found this at a store, after searching for months. Meanwhile, I was glad to find it online and have been enjoying it since.

quality tea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1168228 Apr 14, 2011

This tea is a favourite of a lot of my friends. A nice afternoon break also makes a nice gift.

Sweet and Spicy exactly.

Отзыв оставлен 5580369662530145583 Sep 06, 2016

It is exactly as the title Sweet and Spicy. This tea is soothing for the stomache.

refreshing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1669705 Jun 26, 2010

sweet and spicy is a great drink on a cool day.

Delicious tea

Отзыв оставлен 4663994603000700926 May 04, 2016

I ordered this after trying it at a friend's house and loving it. It isn't available in Israel, and my friend had gotten it on a trip to the States, so I figured that I wouldn't be able to buy it, but then I was very happy to discover it on iHerb! Yay! Now you guys just need to start selling dark chocolate hot cocoa mix... ;)

Позиции 1-9 из 9