RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽285.08

₽372.95

Экономия: ₽87,87 (скидка 24%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

a hint of black currants in the after taste (smell)

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2891273 ноя 23, 2011

A really nice tea. Unique. A treat. Amazing flavor. And yes, if it gets cold in your mug (only when it is cold), there is an unusual taste like the tea was made using a minelar water with gas, really strange, but pleasant.

Good Earth Lemongrass Tes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2220511 янв 07, 2012

Love the taste--very soothing. Ordered more because it tastes so good and good for you. I have a few health issues which I'm hoping this tea will help.

green tea

Отзыв оставлен 4828569383796290654 янв 02, 2013

Good taste

Good Earth Tea, Green Tea Blend

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2063892 мар 05, 2008

Delicious flavor!!! Better price at iherb!

homemaker

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3310479 мар 26, 2008

I have been drinking this green tea blend with lemongrass and other flavors for 4-5 years and like it so much, when I couldn't find it at my local grocery stores, my previous source, I went on-line and found it on I-Herb for a reasonable price.

Mrs. Dains

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2943640 авг 12, 2008

I really like the flavor of Good Earth Teas

green tea from Good Earth

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1168228 мар 23, 2009

I enjoy this green tea with the lemongrass ingredient and touch of peppermint it a perfect combo. Very happy with the quality of the product from iHerb

healthy drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1669705 июн 26, 2010

I have lemongrass green tea every day. I love the flavour and know it has good things in it for my health and well being.

Wonderful Tea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2627011 июл 16, 2010

Excellently flavored tea. Lemongrass is said to help with headaches (particularly migraine headaches). I am sitting here feeling so much better and had to testify that indeed it has minimized a raging migraine I was suffering with. Very happy. It is also said that lemongrass helps to reduce cellulite...the jury is still out on that one. :) Excellent tea - highly recommend.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

anti inflamatory and it is good tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2928822 дек 28, 2010

When my hubby has a cold I give him this tea to help with congestion. I started using it because it works for us as an anti-inflamatory.

Позиции 1-10 из 16