RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽769.14

₽896.33

Экономия: ₽127.19 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

Отзыв оставлен eiriha Apr 04, 2012

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1727608 Apr 04, 2012

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

Wow!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2072312 May 28, 2012

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

Delicious

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2120772 Jan 23, 2012

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2536898 Feb 14, 2012

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

GoRaw, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds

Отзыв оставлен grgstrr Jun 29, 2011

My favorite to sprinkle on a salad! And at an excellent price!

Tasty!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1154704 Nov 13, 2011

These are excellent on a salad and have more flavour than plain raw sunflower seeds. They're expensive, though, so I don't use them when I make raw food recipes that call for sunflower seeds. I save them for eating on their own.

Fresh taste

Отзыв оставлен Krisinsight Dec 07, 2011

I love these Go Raw seeds. They are sprouted and dehydrated making them ready to eat right out of the bag.

5 star

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1956860 Dec 08, 2011

5 star

Really Good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2052358 Jan 14, 2012

I love putting these on our salads or a few by themselves and they are even better tasting than regular sunflower seeds. The fact that they are sprouted makes them easier to digest. Good source of protein but low in carbs.

Позиции 1-10 из 20