RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Go Raw, Органические Проросшие семена подсолнечника 1 фунт (454 г)

₽657.33
₽769.57
Экономия: ₽112.24 (скидка 15%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 31 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 30

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен eiriha Apr 04, 2012

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1727608 Apr 04, 2012

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Delicious

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2120772 Jan 23, 2012

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Tasty

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2536898 Feb 14, 2012

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Wow!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2072312 May 28, 2012

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 30

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »