Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Gluten-Free Pantry, Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix, 22 oz (624 g)

руб 184.14
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2316462 on Feb 28, 2008

This product has allowed me to be able to make my son sandwiches for school. My son is wheat/gluten intolerant and this product has helped me to be able to give him bread that actually tastes good. I have never had a problem with this brand the bread always comes out great. It is hard to find in the area I live in. I wish it was easier to find.

Gluten Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer2082639 on Feb 15, 2009

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. It is versatile as other flours can be added in small amounts to alter the flavor. I use a bread machine to make it and it always turns out wonderful.

Bread again

Posted by Reviewer2930957 on Jun 16, 2009

This is the best sandwich bread mix around. I have tried several and this one tastes almost like regular bread.

Sandi Taylor

Posted by Reviewer2847010 on Sep 24, 2008

I love ths bread you can slice and actully have a sandwich. as I'm a celiac my husband like most things I bake also.

love this bread more

Posted by Reviewer2352133 on Jun 17, 2011

My husband loves this it is the only bread he eats. I do not have a bread maker so I make it the old fashion way.