RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Gluten-Free Pantry, Хлебная смесь для любимых сэндвичей, 22 унции (624 г) (Discontinued Item)

₽314.55
₽363.17
Экономия: ₽48.62 (скидка 13%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (2)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 27

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

awesome product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2316462 Feb 28, 2008

This product has allowed me to be able to make my son sandwiches for school. My son is wheat/gluten intolerant and this product has helped me to be able to give him bread that actually tastes good. I have never had a problem with this brand the bread always comes out great. It is hard to find in the area I live in. I wish it was easier to find.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Gluten Free Pantry Favorite Sandwich Bread Mix

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2082639 Feb 15, 2009

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. It is versatile as other flours can be added in small amounts to alter the flavor. I use a bread machine to make it and it always turns out wonderful.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bread again

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2930957 Jun 16, 2009

This is the best sandwich bread mix around. I have tried several and this one tastes almost like regular bread.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Sandi Taylor

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2847010 Sep 24, 2008

I love ths bread you can slice and actully have a sandwich. as I'm a celiac my husband like most things I bake also.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

love this bread more

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2352133 Jun 17, 2011

My husband loves this it is the only bread he eats. I do not have a bread maker so I make it the old fashion way.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 27

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »