Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Global Health Trax, Пробиотик ThreeLac с лимонным вкусом, 60 пакетиков, 0,053 унции (1,5 г) каждый

руб 2539.28
Экономия: $0.01 (скидка 0%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

good value

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2826153 May 07, 2011

EDS practioner said it was a probiotic I needed. I use lots of probiotics, and this is just one, and switch around to keep flora up during a long course of switching types of antibiotics treating tickborne illnesses. I would not rely on only one product in any case. So I cannot tell what this does in particular...no way I am going to let levels and variety of probiotics get low to find out! Please folks protect yourself from tickbites! and if you do get bitten please remove it properly and have it tested. Tick can be tested more reliably than humans for tickborne illnesses. If you suspect tickborne illness, run do not walk to a lyme literate doc or naturopath to effectively rule out lyme and co infections. This is my experience--and that of many many others-- not medical advice. I have been bitten twice and got multiple infections each time...4 years of recovery. Believe it. ticks are in each state and so are tickborne infections. Early proper intervention makes a huge difference. End of soapbox.

Working For Me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1318242 Jan 05, 2011

I was skeptical about the claims of ThreeLac, but I've been taking it, as recommended (the load amount of 4 packs a day) for over 2 months now, and I feel my yeast is getting under control. Of course, I watch my diet very closely and NEVER eat sugar. I wasn't eating any sugar prior to this, but I still had raging yeast, so I know it's got to be the ThreeLac that's making the difference. I plan to remain on it as long as I feel it's working. After 6 months I will supposedly be able to cut back to 2 packs a day, which will help greatly with the expense. At this point I can highly recommend this product and just hoping it keeps on working ...

So Far Awesome

Отзыв оставлен 5648062058152570656 Jun 25, 2012

I have suffered for years with this and that.Fibromyalgia dosed with mediacations that made me crazy.LITERALLY!!!!!!So far this has helped with alot of the ailments and I am on the road to recovery.What a God send.

Пожаловаться

very effective but not the safest product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1842372 Apr 16, 2011

When I used the product for the first time I experienced strong die off reaction including fatigue and muscle pain. In addition to this I would mention that there are safer and cheaper probiotics on the market.

Пожаловаться

So far, so good, it takes time though

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2440915 Dec 01, 2011

These seem to be really good for my candida but the kill off of the bad flora is hard to take initially, as everything evil in your body is being destroyed by the threelac, and you get a lot of your initial symptoms back whilst the threelac is going to work. Try to get plenty of rest, and don't start a course of it at a busy or stressful time.

Позиции 1-5 из 12