RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Ginkgo, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

₽846.22
₽1,410.37
Экономия: ₽564.15 (скидка 40%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 5

It's great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1355078 Jul 06, 2010

This little bottle is good for so many things. It's just one of those type of elixers so to say lol.It's great, nutritional, effective and I recommend it.

Good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 May 21, 2015

I have been taking ginkgo tincture for years. I have always preferred Nature's Answer, but switched to Eclectic Institute because of the larger portions. It's good. I use a lot of Eclectic Institute products for this reason, and have not noticed a lesser quality.

No complaints here!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3087735 Jul 25, 2011

I haven't noticed much of a difference yet, but I've only been taking it a couple weeks, and not always as regularly as I should..

For circulation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1511239 Dec 15, 2011

Can't say much about memory properties yet, but seems to be helping my circulation, as I've noticed my extremeties don't get quite as cold as they used to.

Great Ginko!