Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

GeniSoy Products, Soy Crisps, Salt 'N Vinegar, 3.85 oz (109 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 205.80
Other Reviews (3)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Patty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2997555 Oct 09, 2011

Perfect (healthier) replacement for salt and vinegar potato chips. Delicious!

Love this flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2065135 Jan 05, 2012

My favorite flavor of GeniSoy Soy Crisps. For some reason the salt and vinegar flavors work really well with the soy crisps.

Great Potato Chip Replacement

Отзыв оставлен abbyiherb May 14, 2012

I love my potato chips, but since they're not the healthiest snack, I'm always looking for substitutes and I'm pretty happy with the Genisoy Products. They're crunchy and I appreciate the fact that they have 5 g of protein and it's 65% less fat that regular chips. Salt 'N Vinegar is my favorite flavor, too, so I'm glad I didn't have to give that up.

Пожаловаться

Love the Salt n' Vinegar!!

Отзыв оставлен cleaneatingvegan Dec 10, 2012

The initial flavor is out of this world but when it fades the after taste is a it meh, but not enough to put me off.

Пожаловаться

Not as they used to be..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1933983 Oct 03, 2013

A year ago, these crisps were a little thicker, and a lot better than they are now :( The are thinner, harder, and the flavour is not too great

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »