| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
您的购物车是空的
不过这并不是必须如此。
继续购物。

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Garden of Life, Garden of Life, витаминный код , RAW D3, 5,000 МЕ, 60 вегетарианских капсул

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

So far...So good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2311278 Apr 02, 2012

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Keith's thoughts!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1580589 Apr 15, 2012

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good Stuff

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1490775 Mar 27, 2012

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Lanolin!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4649572600889219301 Mar 25, 2015

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2219064 Nov 30, 2014

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »