Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Keith's thoughts!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1580589 Apr 15, 2012

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

Good Stuff

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1490775 Mar 27, 2012

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

So far...So good

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2311278 Apr 02, 2012

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

A must have

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1272906 Nov 18, 2011

I love that this is available in 5000IU. Just in time for winter!

RAW D3

Отзыв оставлен 5734567489755867581 Nov 18, 2012

So far, I respect Garden Of Life company and their vitamins, and appreciate iHerb for offering it at a better price than most other places. iHerb processes my orders in timely fashion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »