RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,254.68

₽1,742.98

Экономия: ₽488.30 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Lanolin!

Отзыв оставлен 4649572600889219301 Mar 25, 2015

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

So far...So good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2311278 Apr 02, 2012

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

Keith's thoughts!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1580589 Apr 15, 2012

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

Good Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1490775 Mar 27, 2012

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2219064 Nov 30, 2014

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

A must have

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1272906 Nov 18, 2011

I love that this is available in 5000IU. Just in time for winter!

Easier to absorb

Отзыв оставлен 5104431724635696092 Mar 16, 2016

I have a problem with absorbing supplements so I choose the raw vitamins. I like Garden of Life brand because they carry a great variety of the raw supplements. High in quality.

Buyer

Отзыв оставлен 4634570116786164326 May 03, 2016

I have not had any issues with this product and love the fact that it is a vegan capsules.

RAW D3

Отзыв оставлен 5734567489755867581 Nov 18, 2012

So far, I respect Garden Of Life company and their vitamins, and appreciate iHerb for offering it at a better price than most other places. iHerb processes my orders in timely fashion.

Great

Отзыв оставлен CindyW Jun 25, 2013

I love that it's raw and organic. Easy to swallow too!

Позиции 1-10 из 16