RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,785.64

₽2,480.19

Экономия: ₽694.56 (скидка 28%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

OK

Отзыв оставлен 5139876467848860239 Aug 28, 2014

These are OK mulit-vitamins, they cover all the bases. I guess pretty much the same as any multi would do, I just prefer buying from a reputable company like this one.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Boyfriend says it stinks.....

Отзыв оставлен MissKay Sep 11, 2013

I honestly can only speak for my boyfriend as I am a girl and therefore haven't tried it. However, I do have the girl version and I have to agree about the smell/stink: if you open the bottle and pour the capsule in your palm you automatically detect a wiff of sour stink. the capsules smell like vomit! I kid you not! personally, i just hold my breath whenever i take a capsule. However, my BF also complains about feeling a bit nauseous after taking them. If that is just imaginatory, because of the smell, i honestly cannot say. However, my man is not too happy about the product :-/

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

capsules really SMELL bad

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2181267 Apr 01, 2012

1.) very impressed with speed of delivery to Thailand (4 days!) 2.) Am sure that this is good and love that it is convenient all packed into 1 serving. But man, open the bottle and take a whiff and it stinks! even putting into your mouth smells. I also take Megafood multi and New Chapters multi, to compare. They are also very fine products, but neither of them have the same oder. I dont take this regularly as i still rotate with those other brands, but am sure it works just fine.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

It's not a wholefood vitamins

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1922147 Mar 20, 2012

I didn't read it carefully, and after received it, i find out that Vit.C, Calcium and Magnesium are not natural, so if you are looking for wholefoods vitamins, choose Megafood or new chapters.

18 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Verdict still pending

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1972947 Apr 30, 2010

So far, no noticeable difference.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным