RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

A total lifesaver!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1931899 Apr 12, 2009

I bought this product for my cat with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Since using this product,there has been a drastic change in her health. She isn't on conventional meds, just this and a few supplments. Before the Primal Defense I thought there was a chance we would lose her, not anymore. I also have a litter of kittens. 1 kitten became extremely ill, and I used the Primal Defense on the whole litter. The ill kitten recovered wonderfully, and the other kittens didn't get sick. They now take it daily. As do all of my cats. I also am able to give it to my kids, and husband, and our helath is improving! I highly recommend this product for humans and animals. I also loved how quickly iherb got it to me! Thanks for the excellent product and service.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for my dog with IBD

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2089770 Jan 11, 2010

I have a Great Dane puppy with IBD. This means frequent loose stools, and difficulty maintaining proper weight. I have tried a variety of probiotics. Most made no difference. Dr. Ohhira's probiotic worked OK, but this one, Primal Defense HSO Probiotic Formula, is AMAZING. For the first time ever my dog's poop is perfectly formed. I have waited a week to make sure that this was not just a coincidence. It isn't. For dosing: I sprinkle one scoop over every meal, which means three times a day.

Primal Defense

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1184080 Aug 09, 2008

This is the best, non-dairy, pro-biotic available. I am lactose intolerant, and I ate dairy for 24 years before I figured that out! Needless to say, my body was not in the best condition. I have experienced great digestive benefits from using this product, and I have seen it benefit at least 4 other people as well. Whether as a supplement or as a medicine for a particular disease, it is very effective.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great to be able to find soil based organisms

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3355855 Aug 02, 2013

human health has evolved from having a daily supply of soil based organisms - from eating bits of dirt off freshly pulled carrots and drinking stream and well water. Our society has become obsessed with hygeine, and has killed so many beneficial micro organisms. Soil based organisms are integral to gut health. Some folks insist that in order for soil based organismsto make a difference, a high population of good bacteria must already be present in the gut. So start with taking a theraputic dose of probiotics for several months before adding soil based organisms in. Then you may see a difference in your health/digestion

Garden of Life, PRimal Defense Powder, 81g

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2494963 Feb 22, 2008

Easy to mix with juice. Gentle on the tummy. I never take all of what is recommended for any probiotic product as I do have a reaction. I do feel it is working as my candida has not returned and my digestion is quiet. Service from iherb on my order was wonderful. Thank you.

Wouldn't be without it

Отзыв оставлен marsrain Aug 26, 2011

I am now on my third Primal Defense Powder and along with making my diet relatively free of gluten six months ago, I am now free of constipation, gas and bloating which I had suffered with for years - so I can definitely recommend it, just give it time though - I started on one dose a day for a couple of weeks and went onto just two a day. I will be staying on this product as long as iHerb keeps supplying it at such a reasonable price. I have found iHerb very reliable. Debra, Australia

Primal Defense Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2743204 Jan 03, 2011

If I could take only one supplement this would be it! It has been a true miracle product for my digestive system - for comfort and functionality.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

looks like dirt...but works great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1461055 May 12, 2009

Our son's constipation problems have been helped enormously since starting this probiotic! Be warned and serve in a very cold drink in a cup with a straw and a lid so children can't see it! It really does look gross. iherb's price beats everyone else on the internet.

* * * *

Отзыв оставлен NarnianGirl Apr 22, 2011

It's still early to speak of actual results, but I would like to believe that the positive reviews are accurate and the health benefits will manifest later. Tastes OK in a smoothie (like oat grass), so no problems in that area. I can't figure out how someone managed to make cultured milk with this though - I tried, and my milk certainly did not turn sour/ kefir in taste.. So no replacement to my kefir starter.

it put muscle on my ams

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2924592 Jul 27, 2009

Since I started using Primal defence I noticed that I had more muscle on my arms and I hadn't been with working out. Don't under stand it but its fine with me.I have been taking this powder for at least a year and I ve had no known negative side affects.

Позиции 1-10 из 47