Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Garden of Life, Perfect Meal, Milk Chocolate Flavor, 658 Grams (23.2 oz) (Discontinued Item)

руб 1321.66
Экономия: $22.51 (скидка 50%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 28 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Really reduces cravings

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2519351 Nov 17, 2009

It helps with hunger, but more importantly for me, it reduces cravings and mindless snacking. For breakfast, I'll have two scoops shaken up with 2 cups of very strong cold coffee, fat free milk, and half teaspoon of stevia. It keeps hunger and cravings away until lunchtime, and really delicious -- like a real mocha only healthful!

Пожаловаться

very filling, obviously low glycemic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2416110 Dec 10, 2008

Having just been informed I am "pre-diabetic", I decided to go on as close to a diabetic diet as I could figure out. I didn't find anything definitive on the web and I don't cook big meals for just my husband and me. My doctor told me the "most important" factor was to eat protein only in the morning; not to introduce any carbs until the afternoon. I assumed it wasn't the clock that was important; it was the empty stomach and what went in first for digestion. I immediately searched iHerb for "diabetic" food items and this low glycemic shake turned up. I had been using GenaSlim, but it has artificial sweeteners in it, which is obvious from the much better taste. Mixing Perfect Meal with ice cold water makes it only slightly more palatable than room temperature water. It tastes "not sweet" and there's no way to get around that and remain low glycemic. I mix it with milk now to get even more protein into my breakfast meal and the additional creaminess improves the taste considerably. This is filling and my craving for sweets has completely ended, something I thought was impossible. I'm even getting used to the rather bland taste of it considering that the artificial sweeteners aren't good for me and I know that. If you need or want a high protein, filling, low carb meal replacement, I recommend this product. It is reasonably priced, easy to prepare with a small drink blender, and it will kill sugar cravings in about two weeks. Have faith. My husband will have to finish the GenaSlim and he doesn't like chocolate...

Пожаловаться

good for the faint of heart

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2921911 Jan 28, 2011

very tasty and more convenient than mixing your own ingredients together, I got if for my dad who would never make a shake on his own. He uses it as a breakfast replacement for the cereal/oatmeal junk he was eating before.

GREAT FLAVOR

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1595899 May 12, 2008

I LIKE THE FLAVOR A LOT,AND THE CONSISTENCY OF THE PORTION WITHOUT LUMPS. I CANNOT SEEM TO TOTALLY RELINQUISH THE LUMPS, A LOT OF THEM. IT ALSO COULD BE JUST A LITTLE SWEETER. I ADD MY OWN STEVIA/XYLITOL TO MY SATISFACTION. I DO PREFER TO ADD SWEETNER AS DESIRED THAN BUYING IT TOO SWEET.

Garden of Life, Perfect Meal, Milk Chocolate Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3117092 Aug 08, 2008

This was okay if you drink it very quickly. I thickens so fast and then it is very unpalatable.

Позиции 1-5 из 28