RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,540.46

₽3,057.34

Экономия: ₽1,516.88 (скидка 50%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Really reduces cravings

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2519351 Nov 17, 2009

It helps with hunger, but more importantly for me, it reduces cravings and mindless snacking. For breakfast, I'll have two scoops shaken up with 2 cups of very strong cold coffee, fat free milk, and half teaspoon of stevia. It keeps hunger and cravings away until lunchtime, and really delicious -- like a real mocha only healthful!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

very filling, obviously low glycemic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2416110 Dec 10, 2008

Having just been informed I am "pre-diabetic", I decided to go on as close to a diabetic diet as I could figure out. I didn't find anything definitive on the web and I don't cook big meals for just my husband and me. My doctor told me the "most important" factor was to eat protein only in the morning; not to introduce any carbs until the afternoon. I assumed it wasn't the clock that was important; it was the empty stomach and what went in first for digestion. I immediately searched iHerb for "diabetic" food items and this low glycemic shake turned up. I had been using GenaSlim, but it has artificial sweeteners in it, which is obvious from the much better taste. Mixing Perfect Meal with ice cold water makes it only slightly more palatable than room temperature water. It tastes "not sweet" and there's no way to get around that and remain low glycemic. I mix it with milk now to get even more protein into my breakfast meal and the additional creaminess improves the taste considerably. This is filling and my craving for sweets has completely ended, something I thought was impossible. I'm even getting used to the rather bland taste of it considering that the artificial sweeteners aren't good for me and I know that. If you need or want a high protein, filling, low carb meal replacement, I recommend this product. It is reasonably priced, easy to prepare with a small drink blender, and it will kill sugar cravings in about two weeks. Have faith. My husband will have to finish the GenaSlim and he doesn't like chocolate...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good for the faint of heart

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2921911 Jan 28, 2011

very tasty and more convenient than mixing your own ingredients together, I got if for my dad who would never make a shake on his own. He uses it as a breakfast replacement for the cereal/oatmeal junk he was eating before.

GREAT FLAVOR

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1595899 May 12, 2008

I LIKE THE FLAVOR A LOT,AND THE CONSISTENCY OF THE PORTION WITHOUT LUMPS. I CANNOT SEEM TO TOTALLY RELINQUISH THE LUMPS, A LOT OF THEM. IT ALSO COULD BE JUST A LITTLE SWEETER. I ADD MY OWN STEVIA/XYLITOL TO MY SATISFACTION. I DO PREFER TO ADD SWEETNER AS DESIRED THAN BUYING IT TOO SWEET.

Garden of Life, Perfect Meal, Milk Chocolate Flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3117092 Aug 08, 2008

This was okay if you drink it very quickly. I thickens so fast and then it is very unpalatable.

Garden of Life

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2263037 Jun 04, 2008

Being a diabetic, I have to be especially careful about such products as this because they will cause my glucose to rise. This one does not. It mixes well and has a mild flavor. Not gritty at all. Good for the times when I don't want anything heavy but, need a snack. Keeps me from being so hungry between mealtimes also. Taking insulin makes you hungry a lot. So, this is very helpful to me.

Garden of Life, Perfect Meal, Milk Chocolate

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1425428 Mar 01, 2009

I enjoy having this meal when I am away from home and don't want to stop for a meal. I put a scoop in my iherb.com shaker and grab a bottle of water and my hunger is satisfied. Great product & the shaker works great! Pauline

VERY GOOD

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1661271 Sep 02, 2010

This meal replacement shake works great for me. It keeps me full for hours. I was having daily headaches, but they have stopped since I started taking this. This also keeps me from getting lightheaded when I skip a meal--I've always had low blood sugar problems. I like how much protein is in this- it does have 20 or so grams of carbs, though. I started taking this on Monday and by Wednesday morning I had lost 10 lbs- I don't know if it is solely from the drink, because I also stopped eating bread, potatoes, rice, and sugar...BUT it definitely helped me eat less!

Pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1735030 Sep 22, 2009

Tastes a bit like watered down hot chocolate. Did fill me up for a few hours.

Satisfying

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1539572 Jan 11, 2008

Drink this and you will feel full. Your desire to eat junk or sweet will diminish. Yummy too.

Позиции 1-10 из 28