RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,506.98

₽2,990.88

Экономия: ₽1,483.91 (скидка 50%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Fills the void..

Отзыв оставлен run4bear Sep 19, 2013

I love the taste and the ingredients. I have no guilt when on the run and no time for preparing a meal. This fills the void and is good for me!

Pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963354 Jul 02, 2012

I bought this to try it out. It has a ok taste when blended with water but is much better when milk is used, so i recomend milk or milk substitutes.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1531293 Feb 03, 2012

I mix it in 8oz of skim milk it tastes like chocolate milk and fills me up until luch time.

Not chocolatey

Отзыв оставлен HweeLing Feb 01, 2012

I don't really like the taste and need to quickly gulp down the drink as soon as possible. Won't be buying again

Good but...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1107614 Feb 15, 2011

it didn't keep me full. Cannot replace a meal.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

good for the faint of heart

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2921911 Jan 28, 2011

very tasty and more convenient than mixing your own ingredients together, I got if for my dad who would never make a shake on his own. He uses it as a breakfast replacement for the cereal/oatmeal junk he was eating before.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

VERY GOOD

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1661271 Sep 02, 2010

This meal replacement shake works great for me. It keeps me full for hours. I was having daily headaches, but they have stopped since I started taking this. This also keeps me from getting lightheaded when I skip a meal--I've always had low blood sugar problems. I like how much protein is in this- it does have 20 or so grams of carbs, though. I started taking this on Monday and by Wednesday morning I had lost 10 lbs- I don't know if it is solely from the drink, because I also stopped eating bread, potatoes, rice, and sugar...BUT it definitely helped me eat less!

smooth taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3006887 Aug 16, 2010

This product is very tasty,not chalky.

Not the best...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1934876 Jun 09, 2010

Very good smell, tolerable taste, too much fiber as a consequence diarrhoea. I do not recommend for those who has sensitive belly. The nutrient content is almost perfect that was the reason I ordered it but considering the above mentioned facts I'm not satisfied with the product and I will never order it again.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1483457 Apr 23, 2010

I have had frequent gum surgeries. When I have the surgery, I have to eat high protein. My dentist always comments on how well I heal.

Позиции 1-10 из 28