Boxberry: $4.00 за доставку заказов от $60.00!

Garden of Life, Perfect Food, Super Green Formula, 600 g

руб 2647.04
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

The MAIN BASE of nutritional health

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Feb 12, 2009

I start every morning with this, and have done for the past five years. At age 70 my health is perfect according to my doctor, better even than today's teenagers. I credit this mainly to a steady intake of GreenFood. This "Perfect Food" product is among the best and is affordably priced.

Great immune booster!!!

Posted by Reviewer1412456 on Mar 20, 2009

I've been using this product for 5 years... before i used it i would get sick several times a year. Since i started using it i've gotten sick Once!!! If I feel stress wearing me down and i get that weird feeling like i could get sick i take 4 doses a day for usually a day and i wake up feeling completely normal again. It's Great!!! My daughter loves this stuff if i mix it with Odwalla Superfood!!! Take into account that i eat healthy and excercise... (but i did that 5 years ago too)

Пожаловаться

Makes a huge difference for me

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Jan 01, 2009

I have used this for several months now and really feel the difference when I forget it for a few days. I usually mix it with a scoop of Garden of Life's Goatein in water (and recently have added a scoop of Corvalen) for an ultimate morning drink that has really helped to increase my energy and eliminate most of my Fibromyalgia symptoms. I am much stronger against all the bugs out there when I am consistent with it. I've noticed that the Goatein mixes in better if the water is not cold.

super green food

Posted by Reviewer2965783 on Jan 18, 2008

this product gives me enough energy and stamina to do 2-3 days work/chores in 1 day....AMAZING!!!

Long-Time Favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

This product (and a lot of others from Garden of Life) continue to be on the top of my list for quality and nutritional protocols. Word to the wise: Ease in with this product - it is loaded with probiotics, which can lead to some physical uncomfortableness if you don't allow your digestive system to gradually acclimate to the presence of new and healthy intestinal flora.