Customer Reviews

Garden of Life, Oceans Mom, Prenatal DHA, Strawberry Flavor, 30 Softgels

$12.94
$18.49
руб 462.01
Savings of: $5.55 (30% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 15 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 12 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

very healthy for expecting moms

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3069222 From Canada on Oct 28, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

My naturopath tested this product on me and he said it was an excellent product, that it should definitly one to take.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Excellent product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2993727 From Indiana on Feb 24, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

These are great products. The pills are small and easy to swallow. The strawberry flavor helps mask the fish taste and the quality of the product is very good.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Strong Baby

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3219639 From Illinois on Mar 29, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Everytime I go to the doctor and listen to my baby's heartbeat, it is really strong. I don't know if this is the contributor of this, but my child seems to be as healthy as a horse.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Love Garden of life

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1790052 From Switzerland on May 25, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Garden of life is by far one of the most outstanding health products I have ever used! I have never been unhappy with anything from this company!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Great!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Jan 19, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

The only non-vegan DHA supplement I've bought for both of my pregnancies. My stomach never reminds me that I've swallowed fish oil and that is a huge score in my book!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 12 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives